subject* ;p

#77 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

what was the subject, and ye u got perm cuz of mapping, and then u came to ban dodge with maphack:D

#78 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:55 PM

what was the subject, and ye u got perm cuz of mapping, and then u came to ban dodge with maphack:D

only because i slapped u on yr it doesnt mean that i mapped against u

Edited by dextro, 31 August 2009 - 01:19 PM.

#79 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

u lost more than u won and didnt post ss :p

#80 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

u lost more than u won and didnt post ss :p

yes i lost more even tho i slapped u everytime 3-0/3-1 and u wanted me to post ss here?

#81 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

u cant really say that u are better since u already told me that u started mapping because u couldnt beat me anymore :D

#82 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:22 PM

u cant really say that u are better since u already told me that u started mapping because u couldnt beat me anymore :D

and i bet u could give me ss where i said that?

#83 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

why would i take ss of the obvious

#84 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

why would i take ss of the obvious

hehe thought u would say something like that!

#85 g_style

g_style

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

well i played vs both alot 1v1's.. i have to say both are at the top of their game.

Marko was way better at first. I obs many of ur games togehter and it was marko winning all of them at first. marco was to unexperienced in qm maps but was 24/7 on and learned alot.
Then after a while like i said before marco increased his skillvl alot and they are like even in 1v1's when i obs. small mistakes lose the game, smart moves win the game.
But marco is a v aggresive playr, most of the times its marco attacking.. So at 1 point i find marco was better. He won many 3-0's vs tomi or marko.. But also lost 3-0's and very close scores 3-2, 2-3..
But in the end i think both playrs are even.. If one have a better day and better spots that 1 will win. But i still think if marco still plays, he wud dominate ladder in CM+QM. With or without mh he is still good

Edited by g_style, 31 August 2009 - 03:28 PM.

#86 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

lol right before marco got banned i got 2 times 900+ cm pts just by getting em from marco while he played for walouh or shh

#87 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:05 PM

lol right before marco got banned i got 2 times 900+ cm pts just by getting em from marco while he played for walouh or shh

wtf dude u r only talking **** when u had ur 900 pts u didnt even played me and i mostly played 2v2 cms and i only played vs u with -shh- but thats long time ago and i still won these 4-0
so why u come up with lies and right before i got banned i slapped ur *** on yr u even told ppl that i was playing because u got mad lol

Edited by dextro, 31 August 2009 - 04:16 PM.

#88 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

ye because u maphacked =)

#89 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

marco is a cheating punk that was on top sometimes on a absolute dead ladder and later even got caught maphacking, which makes him even more horrible, he wasnt any known till all the legends/elite players left, arron/dennis are selfish bigmouthed kids that didnt/still dont manage to play any another map then heck properly, and even there they struggled for the amount of hours they spent on, yet they keep try and prove some newbs of nowadays how "great" they're with their random ranks and stats against other newbs, after all its only a game, but even there, with so much power/time spent they still fail

in the end the fazit is, marco get lost, you're perm banned nerd, get another life, arron/dennis go play heck, maybe in few years when there are an amount of 20 people online you can dominate, while ive dominated this game forever and meanwhile finish a great finish with my school and work and success in poker

i had my ups and downs with marko, but in the end, hes the only one that gave me a real hard/annoying time besides sash over all the years, but the rest of you write/talk so much ****, if you invested that power in playing you might wouldve been any good over a game on the internet noone really cares about, but atleast it would have given your ego a better go, but even there you fail so you use the lobby and the forums to big-talk yourselfs, seriously, STFU annoying losers

p.s. i dont even understand why people, like marko, discuss with someone like marco, marco you are PERM-BANNED for CHEATING (even if you had 10000 rank 1's id give you 0 credit cheater.), why are you even talking? you played when NOONE competed, just close your mouth newb.

im done with st, just gonna post cheat reports and ss's, only **** left with their bigmouthed mouths but no skill at all, game kinda got overrolled by sad kids, itll always be a pleasure to own ya bigheaded newbs

Edited by Tomi, 31 August 2009 - 05:13 PM.

#90 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

the big tomi who always lost to me has spoken!

ye because u maphacked =)

i dont need maphack to slap u =)

#91 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

u did and u got banned for it ===========D its too late to struggle since its already in ur pants

#92 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

u did and u got banned for it ===========D its too late to struggle since its already in ur pants

atleast i had enough time to slap u even without mh before i got banned ;)

#93 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

expect u mhed every game =) or u gonna give the cheater rutin? "omg i cheated _FIRST TIME_ and got _PERM_ banned thats just WORST luck EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR aaaaaaahahhahhahahahah

#94 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

expect u mhed every game =) or u gonna give the cheater rutin? "omg i cheated _FIRST TIME_ and got _PERM_ banned thats just WORST luck EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR aaaaaaahahhahhahahahah

yes i really had bad luck

#95 g_style

g_style

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

marco is a cheating punk that was on top sometimes on a absolute dead ladder and later even got caught maphacking, which makes him even more horrible, he wasnt any known till all the legends/elite players left, arron/dennis are selfish bigmouthed kids that didnt/still dont manage to play any another map then heck properly, and even there they struggled for the amount of hours they spent on, yet they keep try and prove some newbs of nowadays how "great" they're with their random ranks and stats against other newbs, after all its only a game, but even there, with so much power/time spent they still fail

in the end the fazit is, marco get lost, you're perm banned nerd, get another life, arron/dennis go play heck, maybe in few years when there are an amount of 20 people online you can dominate, while ive dominated this game forever and meanwhile finish a great finish with my school and work and success in poker

i had my ups and downs with marko, but in the end, hes the only one that gave me a real hard/annoying time besides sash over all the years, but the rest of you write/talk so much ****, if you invested that power in playing you might wouldve been any good over a game on the internet noone really cares about, but atleast it would have given your ego a better go, but even there you fail so you use the lobby and the forums to big-talk yourselfs, seriously, STFU annoying losers

p.s. i dont even understand why people, like marko, discuss with someone like marco, marco you are PERM-BANNED for CHEATING (even if you had 10000 rank 1's id give you 0 credit cheater.), why are you even talking? you played when NOONE competed, just close your mouth newb.

im done with st, just gonna post cheat reports and ss's, only **** left with their bigmouthed mouths but no skill at all, game kinda got overrolled by sad kids, itll always be a pleasure to own ya bigheaded newbs

it sounds u care the most out of us here ^^ yes it really does.. Ur always a hypocryt and u will always be.
plus ur just mad u cant own on heck, and that is eating u alive, while other players like ur idol sash owned in CM & QM.. same as marco.. byebye MrIcareAlot

#96 Arron1

Arron1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3837 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

i know for a fact hes gonna bring up when him and his god sam beat us.. i mean cmon we did ask u whole month to play but then last day u ask to play with sam ^_^

#97 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:00 AM

Is marco perm banned :O ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users