briannn ;D long time no speak and i slapped ur asssss :D

#62 g_style

g_style

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

liar, u never won us bo9 when i used allieds and i didnt used minners to attack most of times.
The only sad thing is that we never had the chance that me and armin played vs u guys.

are u really that stupid? again i didnt say that.. just read.. nd really u talk to much ****.. u were first m8's with armin. armin was in walouh and -shh-.. u wanted to roll with us so much that u asked many times to join one of my clan.. i still remember that :) armin said u were decent, i said nah I dont want marco, dnt think he is that special.. but since u were REALLY 24/7 on ra2 and didnt talked much **** i said ok i let u in -shh-.. Our teamwork was terribble, but u with armin was good.. but you lost alot of games cuz of ur main exe & still not near a pro. thenn somehow arron came up, and then we played vs each other. after few months owning u and arron bo9's, 1 month u guys improved alot, still not win bo9, but 5-3 and 5-4 so getting closer.. next month u guys starting to win a few bo9 cuz marco changed to allies cuz u guys got crazy of 1 full month air rushes and the 5-0's loses. and there ur skills went sky rocket plus ur qm skills got v good suddenly,even tomi said he only wants to play u last days. so only 2 months u guys won a few bo9 cuz marco went allies and arron got more aggresive. to bad I couldnt enjoy more of these games, cuz u got banned.. this is where u ended.. u was at your prime, and then banned. must feel really bad since u once said' Ra2 is like drugs for me, I need it'

#63 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

are u really that stupid? again i didnt say that.. just read.. nd really u talk to much ****.. u were first m8's with armin. armin was in walouh and -shh-.. u wanted to roll with us so much that u asked many times to join one of my clan.. i still remember that :) armin said u were decent, i said nah I dont want marco, dnt think he is that special.. but since u were REALLY 24/7 on ra2 and didnt talked much **** i said ok i let u in -shh-.. Our teamwork was terribble, but u with armin was good.. but you lost alot of games cuz of ur main exe & still not near a pro. thenn somehow arron came up, and then we played vs each other. after few months owning u and arron bo9's, 1 month u guys improved alot, still not win bo9, but 5-3 and 5-4 so getting closer.. next month u guys starting to win a few bo9 cuz marco changed to allies cuz u guys got crazy of 1 full month air rushes and the 5-0's loses. and there ur skills went sky rocket plus ur qm skills got v good suddenly,even tomi said he only wants to play u last days. so only 2 months u guys won a few bo9 cuz marco went allies and arron got more aggresive. to bad I couldnt enjoy more of these games, cuz u got banned.. this is where u ended.. u was at your prime, and then banned. must feel really bad since u once said' Ra2 is like drugs for me, I need it'

lol ur whole text is a lie i never asked u if u could invite me to ur clan i remember that arron made the clan @gogo@ but i dont wanted to play for it cuz there were to many newbs i used to hate so sash asked u if i could join and after we've played some ffgs u've invited me to ur clan and its funny how u write like u've beaten us every bo9 before i used allieds. If i remember correct my iraq used to slap u most of times u could only win some cuz armin helped u alot against me.

#64 Arron1

Arron1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3837 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:14 PM

if i made a noob clan marco then why did it end at rank 4 on a busy month? and yes ill tell u this u did win dennis most of the time if u were vs him and ill admit armin saved dennis sometimes but u gotta think dennis killed me too cuz dennis and armin were good teamwork, me and ur teamwork got better and better then eventually u & armin got banned so both of us cudnt play at our prime. dennis and armin won us most bo9's the first couple months of playing, then me and marco got stronger and stronger, pretty much when he started using allieds.. i think if no-one got banned it wud always be intense series. now me and dennis play good together but i cant play much because of my connection problem, one day we can do the games again.

#65 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

if i made a noob clan marco then why did it end at rank 4 on a busy month? and yes ill tell u this u did win dennis most of the time if u were vs him and ill admit armin saved dennis sometimes but u gotta think dennis killed me too cuz dennis and armin were good teamwork, me and ur teamwork got better and better then eventually u & armin got banned so both of us cudnt play at our prime. dennis and armin won us most bo9's the first couple months of playing, then me and marco got stronger and stronger, pretty much when he started using allieds.. i think if no-one got banned it wud always be intense series. now me and dennis play good together but i cant play much because of my connection problem, one day we can do the games again.

u missunderstood i didnt said ur clan was **** i just said that i disliked the ppl in it.

#66 Arron1

Arron1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3837 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:20 PM

lol ur whole text is a lie i never asked u if u could invite me to ur clan i remember that arron made the clan @gogo@ but i dont wanted to play for it cuz there were to many newbs i used to hate so sash asked u if i could join and after we've played some ffgs u've invited me to ur clan and its funny how u write like u've beaten us every bo9 before i used allieds. If i remember correct my iraq used to slap u most of times u could only win some cuz armin helped u alot against me.

#67 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

''to many newbs i used to hate''

#68 Arron1

Arron1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3837 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:29 PM

yes but u should of just said "i didnt want to join because i didnt like the ppl" saying "newb" makes it look like ur calling my clan newb :/

#69 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:33 PM

yes but u should of just said "i didnt want to join because i didnt like the ppl" saying "newb" makes it look like ur calling my clan newb :/

welll i meant some members not all

#70 Arron1

Arron1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3837 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

k whatever

#71 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:06 PM

funniest thing that my last bo5 with marco was 5-0 for him, and i dont think he ever won me 5-0 clean before THEN RIGHT next game like 1 min after our bo5 he go to qm, and wat happens, HE GETS BANNED OF MAPHACKING... boooorinnnnnnnnnng

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 30 August 2009 - 04:09 PM.

#72 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:46 PM

funniest thing that my last bo5 with marco was 5-0 for him, and i dont think he ever won me 5-0 clean before THEN RIGHT next game like 1 min after our bo5 he go to qm, and wat happens, HE GETS BANNED OF MAPHACKING... boooorinnnnnnnnnng

1 time i made 5-0 in cm vs u when shaun was obz and 1 time i did 4-0 on -shh- against u. Also some 3-0 in qms

Edited by dextro, 30 August 2009 - 06:46 PM.

#73 Arron1

Arron1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3837 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

and i also obs'd some games vs u guys but i only remember when marko engi eated all marcos engis on lake blitzen ;<

#74 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

i only remember when marco got banned for maphacking X-D 3times was it or why he got banned before?

#75 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

i only remember when marco got banned for maphacking X-D 3times was it or why he got banned before?

i already told u why i got perm didnt i? And why r u changing the theme? XD

Edited by dextro, 30 August 2009 - 07:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users