#1 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts
  • XWIS Name: Buffalo

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:59 AM

Aly can u add some of these maps to ur list (like all of them new ones :D)

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=155456

#2 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:10 AM

can all those maps be used to just the ones under YR?

#3 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:34 AM

all can be used by just changing the file name to .YRM. i tryed it in skirmish worked fine

#4 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:58 PM

OK they're currently 38 qm maps available for non yuri battles. Plus 11 I'm planning on adding. Thats 49 maps. If these are going to be added what's leaving? YR people this is your chance to get what you want out of qm. So leave your input.

Edited by t3h J3w, 20 May 2009 - 08:01 PM.

#5 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

lots more Y v Y maps and Y v A/S plz....

#6 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

lots more Y v Y maps and Y v A/S plz....

Is this post a joke or what? you want me to go find maps so you can complain? you want maps in, you pick them.

#7 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:14 AM

Is this post a joke or what? you want me to go find maps so you can complain? you want maps in, you pick them.

since when have i complained about anything other than your lack of maps? add any and all u see fit, i just wanna play on more than 10 maps in qm. i cant stand to qm more than 20 or so atm cuz i get so bored playing the same 4 maps over and over again.

idc if the maps u find put yuri at a disadvantage, just bring some more maps in.

what maps do i pick? all of tony's. cuz he realizes there are yuri players that play this game.....

#8 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:39 AM

Simply more ppl have to put this out there for aly. that only he wants a number of maps were others want more maps like i and evl.i may be wrong or right :) hopefully right cuz i wudnt mind if every map was in qm that wud neva get boring.

#9 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:54 AM

Simply more ppl have to put this out there for aly. that only he wants a number of maps were others want more maps like i and evl.i may be wrong or right :) hopefully right cuz i wudnt mind if every map was in qm that wud neva get boring.

uh huh.... the community wants a lot of maps, adding 10 maps dosent help anything. omfg i get 1 more map to play on as yuri?! yes! rofl. u give me lots of maps and ill qm like theres no tomorrow.

#10 LJking000

LJking000

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:56 AM

Please add all these maps to yuri we need more veriaty and competition thanks

LJ

#11 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:36 AM

uh huh.... the community wants a lot of maps, adding 10 maps dosent help anything. omfg i get 1 more map to play on as yuri?! yes! rofl. u give me lots of maps and ill qm like theres no tomorrow.

Ever thought of playing a real side?

I'll play the maps and add them when I get a chance.

#12 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:25 AM

Ever thought of playing a real side?

I'll play the maps and add them when I get a chance.

i dont play yuri cuz its easier then the others, i play it cuz its the only faction that is genuinely fun to play for me.

#13 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:50 AM

yo my bruddahs just install my yr renovation add like 75% of the maps word is born

#14 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:47 AM

What a retarded idea. The Majority of those maps are unbalanced.

i dont play yuri cuz its easier then the others, i play it cuz its the only faction that is genuinely fun to play for me.

What a strange coincidence. Personally I find it the most boring side. When I attack a yuri with 6 rhino; he has 1 gatt bunker and a mag and i still lose. Allies are fun. Sovs are fun. Yuri is boring.

#15 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:43 PM

What a retarded idea. The Majority of those maps are unbalanced.

What a strange coincidence. Personally I find it the most boring side. When I attack a yuri with 6 rhino; he has 1 gatt bunker and a mag and i still lose. Allies are fun. Sovs are fun. Yuri is boring.

u cant go looking for every map that is 100% balanced, only symetrical maps will have that and ra2 dosnet have tons of those. as long as they are not grossly unblanced, they are fine.

and that clearly shows, uve put yuri players on the back burner because u dont like them. hence y preps proposal is so much better, it caters to A/S/Y while u have completely forgotten Y.

there is no legit reason to not add all his maps. and hey if 1 or 2 are very imbalanced they can be taken out later.

lets let the community play all the maps for a month and decide on permanent changes afterwords. thats the best way to go. this needs to stop being a 1 man show, which is what it currently is.

#16 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:06 AM

u cant go looking for every map that is 100% balanced, only symetrical maps will have that and ra2 dosnet have tons of those. as long as they are not grossly unblanced, they are fine.

and that clearly shows, uve put yuri players on the back burner because u dont like them. hence y preps proposal is so much better, it caters to A/S/Y while u have completely forgotten Y.

there is no legit reason to not add all his maps. and hey if 1 or 2 are very imbalanced they can be taken out later.

lets let the community play all the maps for a month and decide on permanent changes afterwords. thats the best way to go. this needs to stop being a 1 man show, which is what it currently is.

First point. We're talking about YR. And YR has a huge amount of completly fair maps. QM is about competition. It isn't ffg. You don't go there to goof around and as such the maps should be balanced. I think you're right. You should vote for Preps proposal because he'd like to add all the unbalanced and balanced maps in QM. Seem idiotic to me, but who's stopping you.

Your idea that we're going to decide on changes "afterwords" is unrealistic. How many times has YR QM been renovated? when is the next time you think we'll get a chance?

#17 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:22 PM

First point. We're talking about YR. And YR has a huge amount of completly fair maps. QM is about competition. It isn't ffg. You don't go there to goof around and as such the maps should be balanced. I think you're right. You should vote for Preps proposal because he'd like to add all the unbalanced and balanced maps in QM. Seem idiotic to me, but who's stopping you.

Your idea that we're going to decide on changes "afterwords" is unrealistic. How many times has YR QM been renovated? when is the next time you think we'll get a chance?

i asked don if this would be the final renovation and she said things can change after a month or two to test the yr qm thing out. its NOT final :O unlesss it needs to be.

AND!
all the REgular YR maps that are closely balanced!
i put in my proposal so just have a look at that :O
i have alot of other maps you need to download to put in if thats what u guys r talking about but ya

anywayz TOOTLES

#18 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:26 AM

why are changes afterwords unrealistic? seems perfectly fine to me. we need lots more maps to keep qm interesting. do u understand yuri players have no maps to play on?

#19 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:25 AM

i havnt even matched a yuri in idk how long! if i match 1 i think i wont even remember to build. :D il be shocked i matched a yuri at last lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users