ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:01 AM

mine of course

Edited by iAmaLeGeNd, 30 April 2009 - 04:02 AM.

#27 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:01 PM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=155673

#28 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:25 AM

I've added hidden valley to the list of maps where SW should be always on (for obvious reasons). Let me know if you got more suggestions in my topic.

Edited by t3h J3w, 14 May 2009 - 08:25 AM.

#29 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

If this going to move forward these proposals need to be advertised more. We need more people voting who maybe are not on ST. Maybe tell as many people as you can on the game. There could even be a message as you log in saying vote here for your favourite proposal etc but that would be up to the admins. ;)

#30 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:09 PM

If this going to move forward these proposals need to be advertised more. We need more people voting who maybe are not on ST. Maybe tell as many people as you can on the game. There could even be a message as you log in saying vote here for your favourite proposal etc but that would be up to the admins. ;)

We are happy to advertise it
what is the vote currently for?
Still deciding which proposal to go for?
or whether to implement a final proposal?

We are ready to move forward with this as soon as the picture is clear.

Whilst I can see some ppl are eagre to have "something" implemented the majority have to want the chosen proposal at least more than the current implementation

ok lets do this
we will make a poll
Prep's proposal vs Alys vs No change
we will run it to the end of the month and the winning proposal will be implemented July

#31 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:09 PM

well out of everyone who has voted here Aly's propsal is the clear winner. But to get more of the community voting (if more votes are needed) it needs to be advertised. At this moment i suggest that we move forward with aly's proposal on a trial basis. Create a feedback topic and if there are any downfalls it can be tweaked when the final patch is released.

Edited by Keano, 02 June 2009 - 05:10 PM.

#32 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:11 PM

my last post to merged with the previous

ok lets do this
we will make a poll
Prep's proposal vs Alys vs No change
we will run it to the end of the month and the winning proposal will be implemented July

we will mass promote this

#33 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:12 PM

OK. Are you making the poll don? ;)

#34 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:18 PM

OK. Are you making the poll don? ;)

yep, coming rght up

#35 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:18 PM

nice :)

#36 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:27 PM

I believe people who only play ra2 shouldn't be able to vote.
considering they have a lack of knowledge about Yuri.
Most of hte people who voted for alys proposal are RA2 players who have NO idea about the gameplay of yuri.Pr
So just keep that in mind please That ra2 players shouldnt be able to vote :O

(discrimination!!!)

#37 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

I believe people who only play ra2 shouldn't be able to vote.
considering they have a lack of knowledge about Yuri.
Most of hte people who voted for alys proposal are RA2 players who have NO idea about the gameplay of yuri.Pr
So just keep that in mind please That ra2 players shouldnt be able to vote :O

(discrimination!!!)

I counted 2 people that voted for Aly's which are primarily RA2 players.

#38 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:56 PM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=156318

#39 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

and btw don it says 5 ppl voted but displays only 2 votes 0_o

yeah i know - i think null votes are counted as votes

#40 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

You guys say aly's proposal is more balanced but why?

Alys proposal:
-Keeps hidden valley in for yuri combat.
-Keeps maps like Dustbowl and Dry Heat in yuri feuds, which isn't ALL that bad, but still very annoying maps.
-Adds only 11 maps. Which includes Four Corners, a map were middle = wins all game.
-Does not take out AvS on blood or dune, which is annoying for alot of newbie allied players.
-Does not take out deadmans ridge AvS
-Does not take out Defcon 6 AvS, which is very annoying for me.

My proposal:
-Takes out those 5 annoying situations.
-Takes out those 6 annoying situations for yuri combat
-Adds 43 maps!!! This is the big difference. Alot of maps will STILL be lost if my proposal isnt included.
-Adds 16 "ok" maps to yuri combat, obviously very difficult to still get yuri perfected.

Basically: What you're voting here is, do you want 11 maps added? or 43? Do you want yuri to change drastically, or change a big amount.

If we were talking politics, i think Aly's is the more conservative one, while mine is the complete overhaul. This post is not to bash aly's proposal, because im overall, pretty fine with it, and both these proposal's are VERY similar, but the big difference doesnt relay in "balance." I've been playing for a while now, I think I know a thing or two about balance issues, as does Aly. The VOTE determination should simply be do you want 43 new maps, or 11 new maps?

And if I go to the ra2 poll, seems people want more maps, which is why i'm befuddled that yall are picking aly's.

#41 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

Please do not respond to each other's comments as we just need to see who is voting for what.
If you want to further discuss the comments then please post in the discussion topics in the YR's Revenge Quickmatch Renovation forum

:whistling:

#42 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

My apologies, didn't see that. But still doesn't change the facts, why would you say it's more balanced? I think both them are very balanced. I'll continue the discussion in the other post.

#43 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

well out of everyone who has voted here Aly's propsal is the clear winner.

WHY? I ask you this. Please give a indepth reasoning of why Alys proposal is so head and shoulders above mine? They are nearly the same proposal, the only major differencei s the fact I add 43 maps, he adds 11. I could understand if you just said "I didnt want to many maps added." But to say things like its clear cut winner, or its much more balanced is just absurd.

#44 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

You guys say aly's proposal is more balanced but why?

Alys proposal:
-Keeps hidden valley in for yuri combat.
-Keeps maps like Dustbowl and Dry Heat in yuri feuds, which isn't ALL that bad, but still very annoying maps.
-Adds only 11 maps. Which includes Four Corners, a map were middle = wins all game.
-Does not take out AvS on blood or dune, which is annoying for alot of newbie allied players.
-Does not take out deadmans ridge AvS
-Does not take out Defcon 6 AvS, which is very annoying for me.

My proposal:
-Takes out those 5 annoying situations.
-Takes out those 6 annoying situations for yuri combat
-Adds 43 maps!!! This is the big difference. Alot of maps will STILL be lost if my proposal isnt included.
-Adds 16 "ok" maps to yuri combat, obviously very difficult to still get yuri perfected.

Basically: What you're voting here is, do you want 11 maps added? or 43? Do you want yuri to change drastically, or change a big amount.

If we were talking politics, i think Aly's is the more conservative one, while mine is the complete overhaul. This post is not to bash aly's proposal, because im overall, pretty fine with it, and both these proposal's are VERY similar, but the big difference doesnt relay in "balance." I've been playing for a while now, I think I know a thing or two about balance issues, as does Aly. The VOTE determination should simply be do you want 43 new maps, or 11 new maps?

And if I go to the ra2 poll, seems people want more maps, which is why i'm befuddled that yall are picking aly's.

For the record props need to go to prep for taking up the mantle and making the initial proposal this time around.
The ones that came later were of course derivatives or based on challenges to that proposal so whichever proposal gets accespted you still did the groundwork and that is recognised

#45 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

i ask the same question prep does. more maps = better. dont get y ppl wouldnt want that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users