109 replies to this topic

#101 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

lol, Who are you? a noob! I played with and competed against the best yuri players of WOL. Ruslan, Dean, Mahbod, Leolegran and many others. Dave aka Trunkz was always a freewin, I owned him effortlessly about 10-1 back when getting rank 1 in March 07. The only other Yuri player that really gave competition was Leo because Dean lost most of his skill. Everyone else doesn't even come close and regularly loose against decent sov/allied players.

Think before you post senseless garbage.

a noob that slapped ur sov and allied go alway sandmapper dave didnt play in march 07 b/c he was perm banned u dumb*** something u should have got along time ago and sonny for ur info ur not good b/c u got all ur ranks on xwis after the good players was gone look at ur stats
u talk big but ur nothing but a yuri mapper

Edited by Another, 25 March 2009 - 02:05 PM.

#102 peruz

peruz

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts
  • XWIS Name: Peruz

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:56 AM

mhmz who still plays?....ronnie u going for rank 1? or just playing around :D

Edited by peruz, 27 March 2009 - 03:57 AM.

#103 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:15 AM

i few ppl r coming back u need to get back on :cool:

#104 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:24 AM

a noob that slapped ur sov and allied go alway sandmapper dave didnt play in march 07 b/c he was perm banned u dumb*** something u should have got along time ago and sonny for ur info ur not good b/c u got all ur ranks on xwis after the good players was gone look at ur stats
u talk big but ur nothing but a yuri mapper

lol I have no idea who you are, but it's not hard to tell that you're retarded. You along with the noobie friends are total freewins. Ranks prove it, ffgs, prove it. You're just a hotheaded loony kid with no life that talks boastfully aspiring to be good yet can't even maintain a decent rank on 7 year old game.

Edited by AaSoVGoD, 27 March 2009 - 05:28 AM.

#105 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

lol I have no idea who you are, but it's not hard to tell that you're retarded. You along with the noobie friends are total freewins. Ranks prove it, ffgs, prove it. You're just a hotheaded loony kid with no life that talks boastfully aspiring to be good yet can't even maintain a decent rank on 7 year old game.

i have my hof thats all i need and i didnt use yuri either i dont qm all the time i like to cm and i slapped ur sovs and ur allied many times on cs go be a yuri noob and ill still slap ur sov and allied

#106 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

i have my hof thats all i need and i didnt use yuri either i dont qm all the time i like to cm and i slapped ur sovs and ur allied many times on cs go be a yuri noob and ill still slap ur sov and allied

You're a joke kid.

#107 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:41 PM

You're a joke kid.

................... come 1v1 me with sov or allied and ill show u a joke u talk big but didnt get good till after every1 left sad yuri mapper

#108 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11381 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

me!

#109 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:58 PM

yo nig, let's play some games;)

#110 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:09 PM

You're a joke kid.

Irony
The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See synonyms at wit1.
Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.

****er
tosser: terms of abuse for a masturbator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users