Photo

Removal Of Yuri Warfare From Qm

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Poll: Remove Yuri From QM?

Yes Or No For Removal

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:44 PM

u wanna know how to beat yuri? u confuse the f out of them, u use all kinds of crazy tactics, u be like m4ster sorta.

yuri has the adv, but only because u ppl just use the same tactics u use against A and S as mentioned before. YOU make yuri OP. if i see 30 rhinos coming i laugh and say gg. cuz u probably wont even get 1 shot off. just take the time to exploit yuri's weaknesses.

the hardest person to play is m4ster by far. he understands what it takes to beat yuri.

#52 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

I laugh at all yall saying how good master is vs yuri just because he tricks you or 'adapts'. That's pretty weak IMO, throw babak at 'em he don't stand a chance. Master is simply not a good player.

#53 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

I disagree. While he may not be great overall, he is very good versus Yuri.

#54 Kundalini

Kundalini

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5090 posts
  • XWIS Name: Minjeeta

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:34 PM

thats my point too prep y shud we have to adpt to yuri when yuri will always have the advantages

You should adapt if your tactics aren't working. If they are then you'd have nothing to complain about and wouldn't need to change. It's like the West Brom manager saying he's not going to change his style of play even though his team keep losing, if your game plan doesn't work then you need to adapt.

#55 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:46 AM

I disagree. While he may not be great overall, he is very good versus Yuri.

sunny and i taught m4ster how to play vs yuri.

#56 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • XWIS Name: reano

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:16 AM

I laugh at all yall saying how good master is vs yuri just because he tricks you or 'adapts'. That's pretty weak IMO, throw babak at 'em he don't stand a chance. Master is simply not a good player.

Your own logic is very bad... Here we are giving you tips and showing you how a 'weaker' player can beat a 'stronger' Yuri and you just can't see it yet so many respected people are telling you it's a fact. Do you think we are making it up?

So if we are not making up then that points to one thing 'YOU' do not want to adapt thats why you want Yuri banned/or at a disadvantage when we are clearly and constructively telling you what you must do and that is a adapt.

Now here is what adapt DOESN'T mean.

Adapt is NOT "you must be a better player"
Adapt is NOT "you must play 200% better"
Adapt is NOT "you must play perfect"

Adapt is NOT "for lazy people"

The End.....

sunny and i taught m4ster how to play vs yuri.

M4ster taught himself he just used many people as his guinea pigs. He deserves his own credit..... Next you'll be saying you taught Yuri how to use mind control...... :cool:

Edited by reano, 04 March 2009 - 05:14 AM.

#57 AmPLiFY

AmPLiFY

-AuF-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2525 posts
  • XWIS Name: AmPLiFY

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:29 AM

You guys are giving m4ster credit? lol... you cant seriously be going that low. That guy's a total noob who does the same **** over again, it just looks dumb because its retartedly simple, all he does is try and engi/ivan your war's or try and capture your mcv or something else then he'll tech up IC drones and sit around. Tell me this then, how many times do you M4ster rush in regualr games? doesn't happen.

Saying "He know's how to beat yuri." ****, I know how to beat yuri easy. But easier said then done, I know how to do it when i am writting it all down on s-t right? but when it comes down the actual situation when your dealing with auto mags disks and mm, mass deso, waiting for your IC/Nuke to finish its a whole nother ball game.

#58 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:30 AM

You guys are giving m4ster credit? lol... you cant seriously be going that low. That guy's a total noob who does the same **** over again, it just looks dumb because its retartedly simple, all he does is try and engi/ivan your war's or try and capture your mcv or something else then he'll tech up IC drones and sit around. Tell me this then, how many times do you M4ster rush in regualr games? doesn't happen.

Saying "He know's how to beat yuri." ****, I know how to beat yuri easy. But easier said then done, I know how to do it when i am writting it all down on s-t right? but when it comes down the actual situation when your dealing with auto mags disks and mm, mass deso, waiting for your IC/Nuke to finish its a whole nother ball game.

Thanks for posting so I didnt have to post anything, my opinion exactly.

#59 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:44 AM

Amplify if you ready your post again you will find some helpful tips in amongst all the ranting and raving. Let me chop it up for you.

M4ster is a noob in general terms compared to other allied and sov's why because he isn't adapting his sov style to play against different people so in time if you play him enough you will learn how to counter him. So you have basically said (in amongst the moaning) that because you don't want to rush in certain games like say m4sters suicides that you want to eliminate or make maps unfair for Yuri so you can 'continue' in your own way. What we have been saying all along (and Amplify I played you a few already this month) is you are not adapting your style to make winning Yuri easier.

It is not our fault you don't want to listen. Hosae was the same for Allied, Pizzaguru does well too (and trust me he used to cry like he was your twin brother).

Amplify do you play as allied and sov? If so and your on go ffg's I can help you out more....

#60 peruz

peruz

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts
  • XWIS Name: Peruz

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:38 AM

LOL nice topic... Hi prep and u guys should listen to these guys cuz m4ster n sovforce1 are best sovs ever LOL reano and jrisking are best yuri LOL haha

#61 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10678 posts
  • XWIS Name: Magnet

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:07 AM

Your own logic is very bad... Here we are giving you tips and showing you how a 'weaker' player can beat a 'stronger' Yuri and you just can't see it yet so many respected people are telling you it's a fact. Do you think we are making it up?

So if we are not making up then that points to one thing 'YOU' do not want to adapt thats why you want Yuri banned/or at a disadvantage when we are clearly and constructively telling you what you must do and that is a adapt.

Now here is what adapt DOESN'T mean.

Adapt is NOT "you must be a better player"
Adapt is NOT "you must play 200% better"
Adapt is NOT "you must play perfect"

Adapt is NOT "for lazy people"

The End.....

M4ster taught himself he just used many people as his guinea pigs. He deserves his own credit..... Next you'll be saying you taught Yuri how to use mind control...... :cool:

That's because adapting is changing tactics to deal with Yuri warfare, which people simply aren't doing..

#62 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:31 AM

That's because adapting is changing tactics to deal with Yuri warfare, which people simply aren't doing..

QFT, Agreed......

#63 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:02 AM

LOL nice topic... Hi prep and u guys should listen to these guys cuz m4ster n sovforce1 are best sovs ever LOL reano and jrisking are best yuri LOL haha

I don't normally waste time with you but let me...

Peruz, peruz. Stupido has spoken. Now there is no doubt you are a Yuri Revenge Genius. I don't want you to play me and slap me 20-0 or maybe even a 100-0. However with all genius there is a flaw and yours is evident. It's your education. Just some advice, CnC will not earn you a living so I would suggest instead of wasting your time on fools like us that you spend more time at school and then maybe (just maybe) you won't need to turn to crime which seems to be your destiny....

Have a nice day :cool:

Edited by reano, 04 March 2009 - 09:03 AM.

#64 DaMMeT

DaMMeT

^^g0tHs^^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1415 posts
  • XWIS Name: fuksme

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:23 AM

even tho i have left yuris (for ra2) its called YURIS REVENGE so i say no let people have yuri all you have to do is bail them

#65 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:53 AM

even tho i have left yuris (for ra2) its called YURIS REVENGE so i say no let people have yuri all you have to do is bail them

One of the possible proposals may include the removal of team from the initial setup screen...

#66 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:40 AM

People cant adapt! M4ster Sov is good vs yuri. He lames.. yes... but as i saw his tactics i was impressed. And the yuri faction just belongs to the yuris revenge qm, if you disagree with this statemant go play ra2 or try to improve your s v y, a v y, y v y skills. If you remove the Yuri faction the activity will be decresed, not increased.

Edited by SwO, 04 March 2009 - 11:40 AM.

#67 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • 10678 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:09 PM

People cant adapt! M4ster Sov is good vs yuri. He lames.. yes... but as i saw his tactics i was impressed. And the yuri faction just belongs to the yuris revenge qm, if you disagree with this statemant go play ra2 or try to improve your s v y, a v y, y v y skills. If you remove the Yuri faction the activity will be decresed, not increased.

Wrong, people can adapt, they choose not to because they aren't used to it or don't want to play vs. Yuri, simple as that.

#68 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

They cant because they want to remove the YR faction..

#69 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • 10678 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

They cant because they want to remove the YR faction..

They can, they choose not to, hence people wanting to take Yuri out of QM. I'll be back at the end of the month or maybe before but there's no way I'll play like I used to. I don't have the time.

#70 Soviet93

Soviet93

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:41 PM

go Ra2 !

#71 xMonster

xMonster

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1050 posts
  • XWIS Name: Monster

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:07 PM

What is there to adapt vs YR? everything has been done and its obvious and if you don't agree than you're a noob. I haven't played in more than a year and when I did play I played couple good YR players . All good players that played back than can agree with this, YR is overpowered, every tactic has been tried vs YR yet there are some stupid people that seem to think that the faction is not OP..... putting same equal players play vs each other , the none yr player can can keep up and everything but in the end YR opness will over power him , its like my games vs sandeep. Our games would last 45+mins... which is sad, but the whole ore in map would be gone and why did he win? because of sw would keep on giving him money and even with IC and nuke I wouldn't do much damage to him, Ic would be useless when he had his base full of bunkers and MMs all over the place. You people are talking about adapting... adapt to what?

Edited by Monster, 04 March 2009 - 06:08 PM.

#72 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • 10678 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

Simple answer, adapt to playing vs a completely different faction, that has completely different styles of units compared to allied and sovs, how hard is that to understand? :(
Edit: I haven't discussed whether Yuri is overpowered. That's down to the others talking about that.

Edited by AfC, 04 March 2009 - 06:29 PM.

#73 xMonster

xMonster

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1050 posts
  • XWIS Name: Monster

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

Simple answer, adapt to playing vs a completely different faction, that has completely different styles of units compared to allied and sovs, how hard is that to understand? :(
Edit: I haven't discussed whether Yuri is overpowered. That's down to the others talking about that.

Adapt? most people know how to play vs YR, just that YR is Op hence why a lot of people hate playing that faction. Adapting has nothing to do with it, since faction is op you really can't adapt.

#74 Kundalini

Kundalini

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5090 posts
  • XWIS Name: Minjeeta

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

Adapt? most people know how to play vs YR, just that YR is Op hence why a lot of people hate playing that faction. Adapting has nothing to do with it, since faction is op you really can't adapt.

That's because it's easier to sit on the forums complaining about Yuri rather than coming up with different approaches.

#75 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:34 PM

If you can't hack Yuri players using Iraq, try Allies. If Allies don't work, try Yuri. If Yuri doesn't work consider yourself defeated or keep on trying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users