ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

Absolutely 100% NO.

Random sw was a great addition to making the allied vs sov battle more fair. Adding 43 maps to qm is laughable. It favours people with nothing better to do then spend hour upon hour learning maps in qm, which isn't going to even happen btw because there isn't enough activity.

hours learning Qm maps?????
the only thing you really need to know is if it has oils or not.

#29 Sovereign

Sovereign

Newly Christend Allied Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

Do you ever think of other people besides yourself? good god. Yes this is the Yuri renovation but don't you think Ra2 is just as important to them as YR is to you? and all this BS about "Favorable" treatment in CR's? Seems like every month all the YR reports are eventually finished, it may just talk a little long because the Admins have a lot more **** to deal with then searching through endless hours of evidance about someone wanting 32 pts back because the got washed, hense you and reno. Who the **** cares? you know instead of all the time you spent complaining on s-t about it you probably could have just won those pts back by playing some qm's. Honestly, you need to grow up and start showing some God damn courtesy.

ricky get over yourself. you arent the ****ing justice crusader ok? if you fail to notice (like usual) youd realize EVEN ****ING DON SAID ONLY YR PLAYERS TO COMMENT. ****ing read before you start ****. stop jacking off to trying to flame. if you fail to realize ive not spoken about his wash in this topic? honestly. get over yourself. read before you write. think before you spout.

Sorry for any stress related problems we may have caused.

Im happy for YR i really am....

well im not saying you arent welcome here. i mean even don said to restrict this to yr players only. i mean no disrespect.

#30 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:54 PM

ricky get over yourself. you arent the ****ing justice crusader ok? if you fail to notice (like usual) youd realize EVEN ****ING DON SAID ONLY YR PLAYERS TO COMMENT. ****ing read before you start ****. stop jacking off to trying to flame. if you fail to realize ive not spoken about his wash in this topic? honestly. get over yourself. read before you write. think before you spout.

well im not saying you arent welcome here. i mean even don said to restrict this to yr players only. i mean no disrespect.

i failed to see the "yr players only sign" too. could you be a sport and point it out? thanks

#31 GerWar176

GerWar176

:o

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1629 posts
  • XWIS Name: GerWar176

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:13 PM

i failed to see the "yr players only sign" too. could you be a sport and point it out? thanks

IMPORTANT!: YR Quickmatch maps * 1234
Every YR player gets input. RA2/TS only players not welcome.

#32 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

helpful?

#33 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:43 PM

no my friend let me do it. since its very hard to notice the stickied topic and the bolded IMPORTANT words.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=152677 thats the link k?

here are some SS's for you :)

i hope this satisfies your curiosity?

Attached Files

Edited by Sovereign, 04 March 2009 - 08:43 PM.

#34 Kundalini

Kundalini

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5090 posts
  • XWIS Name: Minjeeta

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

Please do not turn this not a discussion topic. Do not make comments on other people's vote in this topic You can add any further comments to the discussion topics.

#35 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

no my friend let me do it. since its very hard to notice the stickied topic and the bolded IMPORTANT words.

your right, it is if you dont read every topic in a (sub)forum... i dont see it anywhere in this topic though =]

and why should ra2 players not get any say about ra2 qm as well...

#36 AmPLiFY

AmPLiFY

-AuF-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2525 posts
  • XWIS Name: AmPLiFY

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

Sorry, I forgot your the Grate and powerful Oz leading people down the yellow brick road to where YR is the most active game on the planet and only your opinion matters. Sorry I've "failed" too see that.

#37 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:30 PM

learn to spell? learn to be humble? accept defeat as youve said countless times. i neednt argue with you. its obv you feel the need to boost your ego by trying to argue with someone. i shant be goaded any longer.

your right, it is if you dont read every topic in a (sub)forum... i dont see it anywhere in this topic though =]

and why should ra2 players not get any say about ra2 qm as well...

well i dont know. we can ask them to join in it says but no one has done so yet. their renovation was done first though. they had their maps added in quite a few years ago i think. they just wish some removed for obvious reasons.

Edited by Sovereign, 04 March 2009 - 09:31 PM.

#38 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

their renovation was done first though. they had their maps added in quite a few years ago i think. they just wish some removed for obvious reasons.

so why cant both be done? why does it have to be either? so what if ra2 got a few maps added in before yr? its in the past...

#39 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

im not saying they shouldnt please dont get me wrong. im just saying that perhaps theres will be done at a later time.

#40 AmPLiFY

AmPLiFY

-AuF-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2525 posts
  • XWIS Name: AmPLiFY

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:03 AM

learn to spell? learn to be humble? accept defeat as youve said countless times. i neednt argue with you. its obv you feel the need to boost your ego by trying to argue with someone. i shant be goaded any longer.

I've "failed" again to see here where I've been defeated. Your right Max, I need to boost my ego by arguing with people on the internet because my self-confidance is so low, how can I be as strong as you? :banging:

#41 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:13 AM

well atleast your sarcasm is agreeable. now can we get on topic?

#42 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

How hard is it to work out that this is a Yuri's revenge topic?
If you have something to say about Ra2 then right it in a topic entitled RA2 - capice??

#43 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts
  • XWIS Name: JoKuJaK

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:23 AM

i succesfully hijacked zeh topic!

#44 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

hours learning Qm maps?????
the only thing you really need to know is if it has oils or not.

Please tell me you're joking.

#45 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:57 AM

I gave up on this renovation, IMO just use what I got in the first post, or nothing at all.

The first post does the 2 main objectives, 1. spices up qm for avs, 2. changes yr qm.

all this has done the past 5 days has turned into numerous flame topics, and about 100 different opinions, it gets nowhere.

I don't mean to come off as bitter, but this should not be taking this long, the community is like a teenage girl, it doesnt know what it truely wants. This time its not on fault of the admins, it's a fault on the community. Could not cooperate.

Edited by leigz, 07 March 2009 - 03:58 AM.

#46 AirPowerBro

AirPowerBro

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5755 posts
  • XWIS Name: Brother

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

I think we should pick a few 3 or 4 people who are qualified to dictate the changes. I liked most of preps ideas and map changes. To be honest... it can't be made any worse! So why not just make them.

One person who plays all teams - Prep
One for Yuri - reano, sunny
One for Allied - justin or adam or brett... idk who plays really
One for Sov - again idk who plays

I think that would be best. Then you could have a group convo on msn and decide.

Edited by Carl, 07 March 2009 - 12:56 PM.

#47 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

I gave up on this renovation, IMO just use what I got in the first post, or nothing at all.

The first post does the 2 main objectives, 1. spices up qm for avs, 2. changes yr qm.

all this has done the past 5 days has turned into numerous flame topics, and about 100 different opinions, it gets nowhere.

I don't mean to come off as bitter, but this should not be taking this long, the community is like a teenage girl, it doesnt know what it truely wants. This time its not on fault of the admins, it's a fault on the community. Could not cooperate.

I am afraid that is how it has always been
But at least you gave it a go.

Assuming someone is willing to take up the reigns
If anything is to be salvaged from this I would suggest - being a little less ambitious with the objectives - at least for now.
perhaps concentrate on objective 1) in the short term - try and thrash out 2) in the long term or give up if there will never be agreement.
pick out the parts that everyone agrees on and then resubmit the proposal

#48 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

I am afraid that is how it has always been
But at least you gave it a go.

Assuming someone is willing to take up the reigns
If anything is to be salvaged from this I would suggest - being a little less ambitious with the objectives - at least for now.
perhaps concentrate on objective 1) in the short term - try and thrash out 2) in the long term or give up if there will never be agreement.
pick out the parts that everyone agrees on and then resubmit the proposal

ill take it up, prep should be up to help =D

i do have a question for you don, would this be a one time thing? like or would we be able to test this out.

because the best way i think is to actually go through with this proposal just to test it out, like beta. and see what the commminuty thinks, and then after that we can jsut spice it up throughout the next couple months to finish the edges on it, that would be the best thing that we could do.

#49 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts
  • XWIS Name: Buffalo

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

i kinda agree with carl about the 3 players deciding. but id rather brett do allied and tony for sov and allen do yuri as he wont be 1 minded cuz he can play other sides to. Also wudnt trust foger adam to do this right and he doesnt really play.

#50 AirPowerBro

AirPowerBro

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5755 posts
  • XWIS Name: Brother

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

i kinda agree with carl about the 3 players deciding. but id rather brett do allied and tony for sov and allen do yuri as he wont be 1 minded cuz he can play other sides to. Also wudnt trust foger adam to do this right and he doesnt really play.

sounds good. someone make a poll for this?

If all is in favour of this then we will have some dictators!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users