Photo

ALL DISCUSSIONS IN HERE: Rough Draft

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

Poll: Most used fation in YR QM

Near end of month when points count especially, be honest.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

Sorry:

In yuri qm:

AvY = OFF
SvY = ON
YvY = Stays the same, whatever it was now

SvS AvS = Random (except on those maps)

thx

#152 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

prep you did a hell of a job and i think everyone should get off your back

also, avs not on bf!

D= my fave map is gunna be less played or did you change that...

ooh and who better to make it then RANK 1... but wait till next month :D, ill be caling the shots,

Edited by dyljos, 29 June 2009 - 02:11 PM.

#153 Elerium

Elerium

Lieutenant

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Just wondering why Deadman's ridge is removed AvS? Personally AvS on that map is fair for Allies to be equal with Soviet, granted Allies camp on hills but I've seen Sovs make good use of Choppers on that map, plus with IC you can root him out. Allies can also use Nighthawk on that map while Sovs use Flak Engi to repair bridges quick to get to oils and sneak attacks.

Edited by Elerium, 30 June 2009 - 12:39 PM.

#154 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:40 PM

Just wondering why Deadman's ridge is removed AvS? Personally AvS on that map is fair for Allies to be equal with Soviet, granted Allies camp on hills but I've seen Sovs make good use of Choppers on that map, plus with IC you can root him out. Allies can also use Nighthawk on that map while Sovs use Flak Engi to repair bridges quick to get to oils.

While you do have a strong arguement, with the addition of 45 maps it will be barely noticeable.

The map was not a favorite for many people, and the issue of allied camp was not very fun.

Mainly, it was just enough annoying to take it out when the addition of 45 maps should make it np

#155 0mar

0mar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • XWIS Name: OmarFTW

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

take out happy trails for the yuri qm, it is almost impossible to beat yuri there, it doesn't matter if the yuri player is completely horrible.

#156 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • 11168 posts
  • XWIS Name: c0oL4tom

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:29 PM

when will the new patch bit in effect? I WILL be playing yuris during july now :)

#157 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:53 AM

Just wondering why Deadman's ridge is removed AvS? Personally AvS on that map is fair for Allies to be equal with Soviet, granted Allies camp on hills but I've seen Sovs make good use of Choppers on that map, plus with IC you can root him out. Allies can also use Nighthawk on that map while Sovs use Flak Engi to repair bridges quick to get to oils and sneak attacks.

if you know how to play sovs the map becomes really unbalanced, there's a way for sovs to eat all of the allied engis from the top
other than that, the map is pretty decent, but there's always the chance you'll be matched vs a sov on there that's at the top

#158 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • XWIS Name: reano

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:41 AM

Your comments are utterly ridiculous.........

Naming people from 02, 03 doesn't mean anything, its just nonsensical talk. Dean is certainly better Allied than any of them, including yourself, and the only exceptional Yuri of those years was Leo, who've I had a chance to play with a lot. I've hardly seen you in YR the last 4 years, played you a handful of times the last being in September 2008, when you quickmatched on Nyoxol, I managed to own your allies, despite you sealing me 2-3 times during a game-and your Yuri, 2-0 which was a joke.

Sometimes I just love the way You respond Sunny..... Regardless of whether I agree with it I just get a big smile and also Jr when he says "just shutup" even if Sunny makes valid points. Crisis always on about allied past (As does IamLegend). Tomi with his many rank 1's who can argue with him? How dare you I am a Pc gaming legend lol and so it goes on.

I think this is just to say. When I'm at work doing some boring calculation or report I can always come on to this forum and get a good laugh, etc..... Keep it up all......

Just read the whole of this thread (page 1 - end) from start to finish again and I am now looking forward to this map renovation. I can see that many have had a lot to say and many ego's have been ignited.

We are all still here because we all still care about the game..... Do not deny it as that will be further proof hehe :p

I'm looking forward to the many name callings I'm gonna get when people steam roller me ......

#159 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

when will the new patch bit in effect? I WILL be playing yuris during july now :)

soon
there were rather more settings to apply with than expected :rolleyes:

#160 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • 11168 posts
  • XWIS Name: c0oL4tom

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:27 PM

soon
there were rather more settings to apply with than expected :rolleyes:

ok cool. Not being pushy or anything but before mid july or after?

#161 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

ok cool. Not being pushy or anything but before mid july or after?

before , barring any hiccups

#162 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

before , barring any hiccups

simply stand on your head and drink a glass of water

#163 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

simply stand on your head and drink a glass of water

#164 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:13 AM

?

:p

#165 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:54 AM

Sometimes I just love the way You respond Sunny..... Regardless of whether I agree with it I just get a big smile and also Jr when he says "just shutup" even if Sunny makes valid points. Crisis always on about allied past (As does IamLegend). Tomi with his many rank 1's who can argue with him? How dare you I am a Pc gaming legend lol and so it goes on.

I think this is just to say. When I'm at work doing some boring calculation or report I can always come on to this forum and get a good laugh, etc..... Keep it up all......

Just read the whole of this thread (page 1 - end) from start to finish again and I am now looking forward to this map renovation. I can see that many have had a lot to say and many ego's have been ignited.

We are all still here because we all still care about the game..... Do not deny it as that will be further proof hehe :p

I'm looking forward to the many name callings I'm gonna get when people steam roller me ......

well as you know, this jr character is just a nobody; a newb that tries to act like he's good or something by flaming others way out of his league in skill level.

#166 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • XWIS Name: reano

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:43 AM

well as you know, this jr character is just a nobody; a newb that tries to act like he's good or something by flaming others way out of his league in skill level.

Wow what happened here then? This is some random thread resurrection? Jr is a character that we all need. Some one to just moan or go on about something. We have the straight laced ones, moaners, "I'm the best/greatest", etc. Many could say why are you on here?

#167 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:04 AM

close topic :D tis boring

#168 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:43 PM

Wow what happened here then? This is some random thread resurrection? Jr is a character that we all need. Some one to just moan or go on about something. We have the straight laced ones, moaners, "I'm the best/greatest", etc. Many could say why are you on here?

:laugh:

Everybody needs JR, even if they wont admit it ;)

#169 Plox

Plox

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

^

Yeah the bakery would go out of business if it wasn't for you JR!

#170 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

For Section 1:
1. Remove anytown, amerika completely
2. Defcon 6 - M
3. Blood Feud - M
4. Deadman's Ridge - A (Allied has advantage)

For Section 2:
-Eliminate: Hidden Valley, Blood Feud, and Urban Rush from Yuri combat - Y
- For Dune Patr

#171 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:49 AM

This > HoF

0 user(s) are reading this topic