#1 James44

James44

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • XWIS Name: James44RO

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:51 PM

Hello once again. It's been awhile since I've played C&C95 online. Recently, my friend had a birthday party, and I presented him Command & Conquer: The First Decade. He created a XWIS account, and we wanted to play C&C95. I downloaded the new dll file from here:http://www.understorm.net/thipx/thipx32.dll
So did my friend. My previous version was 1.00, and everything worked fine. But now, we started plenty of games, and all of them crashed. The game crashes at the beginning, when my friend tries to establish a base, or it crashes, when one of us deploys a communications center. The error message is the same every time. It's something about memory, and only some letters and numbers differ. This error appears sometimes even in a singleplayer, but in different conditions, for example, when the same action repeats after loading the game. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot, but I'll try to make one next time. I believe, it must be something with a new dll file, because I never had this problem every time I tried to play online. Please, help us somehow, because C&C 95 is my friend's favourite game in C&C universe, and we really wanted to play it. Thank you in advance, friendly XWIS players and staff.

Edited by James44, 20 November 2008 - 03:30 PM.

#2 James44

James44

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:32 PM

Now the game crashed right after the beginning, the map didn't even start, and I got that error. Now I made a screenshot. Here it is.

Attached Thumbnails

• Application_Error.JPG

#3 killa57

killa57

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:19 PM

try downloadding the 1.06 patch from here

#4 James44

James44

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:05 PM

Thank you very much! It seems it helped. Anyway, there are some disconnects, but I think it can't be helped. C&C95 always had connection problems. Thank you again, killa57! I hope, that error won't bug us anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users