66 replies to this topic

#26 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

real players can start to make names for themselves.

amen to that brother, im gonna win the ladder this month!

Edited by bbg0wnzu, 14 August 2008 - 07:33 PM.

#27 AmAzEmEnT

AmAzEmEnT

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • XWIS Name: god

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:02 PM

good luck with that chris, but with cheaters being banned, good players mgiht challenge a bit more for a tourn #1 spot ^^^ time to up the newb bashing matey lol

#28 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

the last fair players are banned,....and no1 knows why,...like i said in warzone tibsun go die faster and faster,...u banned the most active players,like me,eyman1,dan,xsunangel,etc.
but ok,hf wiv all the noobs,bunkers etc :(
its a shame 4 me that i cant play ts anymore if im bored,...just wanted 2 do sum ffg's wiv my m8s when im bored,now i cant anymore cuz i got ban -_-

why u dont ban the REAL cheaters perm ?? not like me,...dan said i cheat,i got ban,....he reported me 4 dodging ban,cuz i didnt known the rules that it isnt allowed to "dodge a ban". now i got perm ban and no1 change it anymore...^^
**** of xwis!

#29 AmAzEmEnT

AmAzEmEnT

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • XWIS Name: god

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

the last fair players are banned,....and no1 knows why,...like i said in warzone tibsun go die faster and faster,...u banned the most active players,like me,eyman1,dan,xsunangel,etc.
but ok,hf wiv all the noobs,bunkers etc :(
its a shame 4 me that i cant play ts anymore if im bored,...just wanted 2 do sum ffg's wiv my m8s when im bored,now i cant anymore cuz i got ban -_-

why u dont ban the REAL cheaters perm ?? not like me,...dan said i cheat,i got ban,....he reported me 4 dodging ban,cuz i didnt known the rules that it isnt allowed to "dodge a ban". now i got perm ban and no1 change it anymore...^^
**** of xwis!

if you are suppose to be banned, what makes you think that you are allowed to play...

#30 tsGARP

tsGARP

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:29 AM

You may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one.

I hope some day you join us, and the world will live as one.

One world, One Dream.

1 post from me, and that is it.

Riz, you're the top guy here, so i'll address this to you:

You don't learn much from playing video games online, especially C&C/TS, but there is one thing i have learned:
This game may not mean anything to you, and it definitely does not mean anything to me, but it is very important to some of the people whom you have banned. You may or may not understand this depending on whether you became an XWIS admin by volunteering due to addiction to RA2 or actually are being paid. If it is the former and you are a video-addict like they are, you should understand first-hand just how cruel it is to suddenly and recklessly permanently ban reformmed players over something that occurred months/years ago. If it is the latter, and you are simply, "doing your job,” i would like to point out that these people are not out to hurt your game...they are the people who BOUGHT it with their own money, and frequent your servers. To whimsically ban them doesn’t do justice to the $10-$20 dollars they put down for the game years ago (if you add in the years of interest, the 10 dollars becomes like $13.48).

Another point...Being a baseball fan, i do appreciate the eloquence to your three strike ban policy. However, i see you are from the UK so there is something i must explain to you about American baseball...After you strike out, you are eventually given another at bat. Without question, somebody who violates the three strike policy for cheating deserves to have their account deleted. However, if somebody puts down another $10-$20 dollars, gets another CD Key, and has committed to playing fairly, they deserve a clean slate. The idea of permanently banning an ip without exceptions is not right, especially considered that most of their strike 2 and strike 3s were due to "dodging"...It is not their fault that WW has created a game that addicts and entertains these people. At least give them the decency to have somebody who actually plays the game ban them.

Please enjoy your time playing RA2, and whatever else it may be that you do with your time, but if you are to get one answer from this, please listen to these words of wisdom:

Let it be

Thank You

Edited by tsGARP, 17 August 2008 - 07:42 PM.

#31 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

DAMIT HELL!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE WIV THIS GUY!!! HE'S DAMIT RIGHT!!!
AND HE UNDERSTANDED THE POINT WHAT WE SPEAK ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME!
tsGARP,...i luv ya man =)
<3

#32 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

One world, One Dream.

You don't learn much from playing video games online, especially C&C/TS, but there is one thing i have learned:
This game may not mean anything to you, and it definitely does not mean anything to me, but it is very important to some of the people whom you have banned. You may or may not understand this depending on whether you became an XWIS admin by volunteering due to addiction to RA2 or actually are being paid. If it is the former and you are a video-addict like they are, you should understand first-hand just how cruel it is to suddenly and recklessly permanently ban reformmed players over something that occurred months/years ago. If it is the latter, and you are simply, "doing your job,” i would like to point out that these people are not out to hurt your game...they are the people who BOUGHT it with their own money, and frequent your servers. To whimsically ban them doesn’t do justice to the $10-$20 dollars they put down for the game years ago (if you add in the years of interest, the 10 dollars becomes like $13.48).

Another point...Being a baseball fan, i do appreciate the eloquence to your three strike ban policy. However, i see you are from the UK so there is something i must explain to you about American baseball...After you strike out, you are eventually given another at bat. Without question, somebody who violates the three strike policy for cheating deserves to have their account deleted. However, if somebody puts down another $10-$20 dollars, gets another CD Key, and has committed to playing fairly, they deserve a clean slate. The idea of permanently banning an ip without exceptions is not right, especially considered that most of their strike 2 and strike 3s were due to "dodging"...It is not their fault that WW has created a game that addicts and entertains these people. At least give them the decency to have somebody who actually plays the game ban them.

Please enjoy your time playing RA2, and whatever else it may be that you do with your time, but if you are to get one answer from this, please listen to these words of wisdom:

Let it be

Thank You

They get 3 chances, if they dont learn after 3 chances then they deserve to be perm banned.
Also if they want "another bat" and are reformed, then they can get a new ISP and a new identity.
Thats what you will need to do if you want to get back on, and i think rightly so, anything less and the game will be overrun with cheaters all begging for second chances.

Look, these people are cheaters, and they ruin the fun for the fair players, strike team is doing a good job,
if the cheaters on TS dont want to get banned, all they have to do, is play fair, its not hard really is it?
Its not rocket science to just play fair.

So all this crying about being unbanned can be simply avoided, just dont cheat and dont dodge bans, the rules are simple and very easy to follow.
If people break the rules, they deserve everything they get.

#33 ratzebu

ratzebu

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:28 AM

god i love striketeam thanks a lot for banning the cheaters:D

#34 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

One world, One Dream.

Let it be

Thank You

I fall under the category of game addict and yes I do 100% see how "cruel" it is to some people when we ban them, I see it on a daily basis from the tons of PM's I receive begging for people to be let off their bans etc.

You throw some pretty serious words into your statement that are unfounded, for example "To whimsically ban" and "suddenly and recklessly permanently ban". This is simply untrue, we do not whimsically ban, all bans are subject to us being able to produce acceptable proof of the crime and prove that it was done in a tourney game. We don't suddenly or recklessly ban anyone either. All players who are perm banned have either had their 3 chances, or have proven beyond doubt that they are not willing to serve any time of any ban and continuously upping that ban serves no purpose and acts as no deterrent, now ban dodgers on TS are seeing that they cannot simply get away with it, it is serving as a deterrent to other cheaters to either stop cheating before being busted or to serve the short bans instead of dodging and getting it doubled, tripled or even made perm.

On the point of paying for the game, please read the EULA etc that came with your purchase, pay attention to the parts where it mentions that there is no guarantee of online servers to play on and that online play may be withdrawn should you breach any of the ToS at the sole discretion of the server owners.

American Baseball players striking out isn't the same as a player committing an offence, so to compare it to something where someone is committing an offence such as the American Judicial system's 3 strike's law. 3 offences equal a mandatory life sentence. Again i hear you say, but they get out after 25 years. Well OK fair enough, but we are not imprisoning our offenders, just banning them from using our server, they can go and play on game spy or any other TS server they like or can find.

To go back to "cruel". Do you believe in Karma? What goes around comes around. These players that you believe I am being cruel to, are getting nothing less than they deserve. When they were online cheating other players out of their fun, time and effort they were being "cruel" to the other players. Don't just look at it from the point of view of a busted cheater, try looking at it from the point of view of a player who has been getting cheated against for years by the same cheater now seing the cheater getting his just desserts. Cheaters ruin games, they chase players away, they inhibit new talent rising, they take the point out of playing tourney, they hack, cheat, modify, abuse, manipulate everything and anything to try and get some online respect. Getting rid of them is beneficial to all that are left, even if those that are left are just a handfull, it is better than having a server full of cheaters. Those that prefer that can go playon w/e server the cheaters find to play on, but it won't be ours.

The simple answer is…. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. We can't be held responsible for a players ignorance either and ignorance is no excuse in a tourney.

#35 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:37 AM

but Ritz listen M8.
I didnt cheated anyone. when this month started i made new log "lightraze". i played some tourneys and didnt cheated. i lost 3 times fair and i also didnt dodged anyone. i played eyman1 (hes much better then me) and beaten him. i played dazirelan (****in gd tezz player) and beaten him. i played this ranked #2 boy izdubar and beaten him. and that all on a FAIR way. now u guys from strike team say i cheat,get freewins etc. and ban me perm. PLZ put it back. i ptromise i didnt done anything!! and i didnt know'd that it isnt allowed to "dodge a ban". means i didnt know'd,if i got a ban on my serial,that i cant install a new one. u think,if i would know it i would be online wiv my main log bigrey so that all can see im online and let me from dan post that i "dodge my ban" ? plz think about it and unban me =(

#36 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:16 AM

Stuart, First off if you want someone to listen to you, spell their name right. Your not telling even half of your story, i know the full story, you deserve your perm ban due to your total inability to serve a ban. Thats the end of your story.

and i didnt know'd that it isnt allowed to "dodge a ban". means i didnt know'd,if i got a ban on my serial,that i cant install a new one. u think,if i would know it i would be online wiv my main log bigrey so that all can see im online and let me from dan post that i "dodge my ban?

Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

plz think about it and unban me =(

Considered it... no.

#37 ratzebu

ratzebu

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

but Ritz listen M8.
I didnt cheated anyone. when this month started i made new log "lightraze". i played some tourneys and didnt cheated. i lost 3 times fair and i also didnt dodged anyone. i played eyman1 (hes much better then me) and beaten him. i played dazirelan (****in gd tezz player) and beaten him. i played this ranked #2 boy izdubar and beaten him. and that all on a FAIR way. now u guys from strike team say i cheat,get freewins etc. and ban me perm. PLZ put it back. i ptromise i didnt done anything!! and i didnt know'd that it isnt allowed to "dodge a ban". means i didnt know'd,if i got a ban on my serial,that i cant install a new one. u think,if i would know it i would be online wiv my main log bigrey so that all can see im online and let me from dan post that i "dodge my ban" ? plz think about it and unban me =(

i remember just last month 2 recons vs me in tournys bigrey maxsniper rushforce?-_-

but for sure are u fair .....looool

riz and others of striketeam do in my eyes a very good job even tho not many players playing ts anymore:(

#38 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

LMFAO i didnt cheated you cuz i never palyed u,lmfao,so dont tell lies,...

and ritz,i didnt ignorance the ban cuz i didnt know'd i had 1....cuz i wasnt on in this time on strike team or warzone when i becomed so stfu,u just see the things like u wanna see them...

#39 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:34 AM

LMFAO i didnt cheated you cuz i never palyed u,lmfao,so dont tell lies,...

and ritz,i didnt ignorance the ban cuz i didnt know'd i had 1....cuz i wasnt on in this time on strike team or warzone when i becomed so stfu,u just see the things like u wanna see them...

You were not perm banned at a point that you were posting on the forums argueing the ban. At that time your ban was set to 256 days and you were explicitly told no to try and get back online or the ban would be made perm. You choose to still ignore that advice and went online on a new serial. You have had your chances, nothing is going to change, this topic is to report ban dodgers so don't post in it again or i will remove your posting rights.

#40 kab00m4u

kab00m4u

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:28 AM

Name: teflonred
Address: not needed

Mammy or ?

#41 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:20 AM

please stop posting IP's, only post new nick, old nick.

We don't need you to post IP's because our server logs every ip everyone has ever used ever. So there is no reason to ever post an IP on this forum, ever.

btw, thats not mammy, thanks anyway.

#42 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • XWIS Name: dsfs

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:16 AM

RiZ, how do i dodge a ban? Thanks.

O btw, how are ya? long time no fight.

#43 ratzebu

ratzebu

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:39 AM

danodbusa,idotrap?think both ban dodgers

#44 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:46 AM

Hey it's not me being negative, but if you could stop banning the last few tiberian sun players we have, it would be appreciated..everyone on gamerwarzone agrees, All the fair players want is to have some games, without people being banned,link to

lol banning the last few ? players or cheaters? dont be so dumb man u know the cheaters are killing the game, its not strike teams fault they cant win fairly. keep up gd work riz and desolane, its gd to have people tryin to rid the game of those noob cheaters

Edited by Ub3enPimp3d, 22 August 2008 - 06:47 AM.

#45 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:58 AM

One world, One Dream.

Let it be

Thank You

amazon.com has it for like $3 and they all know it lmao gd try. sorry admins if u feel i didnt need to repost, but ive waited years to see this happen and not going to let them say yall killing game when its clearly them and there cheating mates. no cheatings = no banns = yall would stop the crying

Edited by Ub3enPimp3d, 22 August 2008 - 07:03 AM.

#46 Alizeee

Alizeee

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:21 AM

banned member "frznsolid" may be dodging under the new name "zaxo"

#47 kab00m4u

kab00m4u

Seal

• Members