Photo

TS ban dodgers

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:10 PM

Hi all, as you know theres been a bunch of bans done recently, a few perm ban dodgers rebanned.

We haven't got them all.

So, we need your help. Please don't turn this topic to a spam / flamefest. Use it constructively.

If you think someone is ban dodging, then post their new XWIS log and their old XWIS log, if possible a link to the report they were banned in, we may not have time to respond to all posts that are not good tips, but all those that are good tips and we issue a ban, we will let you know :rizla:

Thanks guys.

#2 outburst8

outburst8

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

Aurdead16 main log,
Been using numerous nicks
Topic = http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1139253

#3 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:58 PM

Aurdead16 main log,
Been using numerous nicks
Topic = http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1139253

helps if ye gimme at least one of their current logs, but in aur's case, he's too easy to find :rizla: rebanned, he was using aurdeadi6 instead of 16 :wallbash:

#4 alexGhost

alexGhost

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

convicted not even suspected.
old nick = finecigar
current nick = finec'j'gar

supposed to be perm bannd, he still can get on...

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=92492

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=finecigar

Attached Thumbnails

• 5483359.jpg

#5 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:35 PM

convicted not even suspected.
old nick = finecigar
current nick = finec'j'gar

supposed to be perm bannd, he still can get on...

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=92492

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=finecigar

He was rebanned under his current finecjgar nick last night. When did you take this screenshot?

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=137570

#6 alexGhost

alexGhost

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

aww thanx finally TS cleand from cheatr and ban dodger,
ss taken 7 august.

#7 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • XWIS Name: silver23

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

all of ruler (mcvtaka's) names and ip, if you guys ban him i will be so happy :)

#8 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:26 AM

all of ruler (mcvtaka's) names and ip, if you guys ban him i will be so happy :)

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=145086

He is already banned. Dude, there is no need to post IP's on the forum.

#9 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:43 AM

Well obviously i have to, because cheaters keep coming back.

#10 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:55 AM

You don't because we can see every single IP a user has ever had based on you giving us just their nickname. If you wanna share IP lists with other users, thats fine, just don't do it on here please.

#11 c0rpsmakr

c0rpsmakr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:42 AM

im not sure but isnt mikhura supposed to be banned, and if not someone investigate him plz because i got reconned by him. didnt bother making a cheat report because i figured it wouldnt get solved -_-

#12 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:59 AM

y0 joe its bigrey {max},plz say them that im not a cheater {rc} and that i play fair,...mayb it helps me to get unbanned =(

they think i r/c ppl,lol^^
i never did...but ok,here thinks everyone what he wants,no1 believes u...makes me sick ^^
i just wanna have a last chance,id didnt known that it isnt allowed to install new serial if u banned,they gived me a 256 days ban 1st,then a perm ban.....not like the rules say here on strike team : 1st ban 16 days,2nd ban 32 days,3rd perm ban,....i got on 1st ban 256 days,then perm cuz i didnt known that it isnt allowed and go'd online wiv other serial -_-

where is the fairness i ask myself....^^

#13 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:19 AM

the deal is 32 day ban for 1st offense, 64 day ban for second, perm for third. Thats if you serve your bans, which you did not.

your 1st ban, 32 days, you dodged the whole way through
your 2nd ban 64 days you dodged it instantly, except this time you were caught.
you were then rebanned with ban time doubled twice to 256 days for dodging both bans
Again, you dodged, so the ban was upped to perm because you just proved you had no intention of serving any bans. This perm ban means that if you are perm banned from all XWIS supported CnC games for repeat cheating and ban dodging.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

im not sure but isnt mikhura supposed to be banned, and if not someone investigate him plz because i got reconned by him. didnt bother making a cheat report because i figured it wouldnt get solved -_-

The nick itself is not banned, what ban do you think it should link to?

#14 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

i just saw a guy called "pakorro22" hosting a tourney,

chances are its the same "pakorro" that was perm banned.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=127482

#15 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

i just saw a guy called "pakorro22" hosting a tourney,

chances are its the same "pakorro" that was perm banned.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=127482

:thumbsup: rebanned

#16 SkyHeaven

SkyHeaven

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:58 PM

hi,im scott and no im not banned or anything just thought i would say what i feel and hope u can reflect on this.

funny how u guys just come back after what 2 years? and think ur on top of things. so what u ban them now then once ur gone again for another 2 years the come back on again.u might as well either

stick around banning people

let them play and get on with this game ur trying to kill

let bil have the power to bann people as he is the only active one out of the lot of u(if he knows how to)

why come back and pretend u care about this game and people getting cheated when u clearly don't.its about time we had sombody who knows what there talking about looking after ts

Edited by SkyHeaven, 13 August 2008 - 10:06 PM.

#17 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:18 PM

We don't think we are on top of things, but if we take on your defeatest atitude, we never will be on top of things. Thanks for your negative input.

#18 SkyHeaven

SkyHeaven

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:20 PM

Hey it's not me being negative, but if you could stop banning the last few tiberian sun players we have, it would be appreciated..everyone on gamerwarzone agrees, All the fair players want is to have some games, without people being banned,link to

Edited by riz, 14 August 2008 - 02:57 PM.

#19 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:25 PM

im greatful you guys are banning, im not sure if you ever stopped i have been absent from the game for a long time, but had i been active and had a cheat report i would have hassled the admins direct via PMs to deal with the report, which im sure they would have done.

ill be reporting any cheaters, or ban dodgers as i see fit,
basically im a unofficial bounty hunter, simply because this past week ive been cheated a record number of times and im really sick of it,

other ts players need to compete on the ladder to understand just how out of hand it actually is,

thanks

#20 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:31 PM

We are going to run out of TS players :S almost everyone is banned :O

#21 SkyHeaven

SkyHeaven

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

silver m8,they will be gone in a week anyway lol and everybody can come back

#22 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

Hey it's not me being negative, but if you could stop banning the last few tiberian sun players we have, it would be appreciated..everyone on gamerwarzone.com agrees, All the fair players want is to have some games, without people being banned,link to

If all the last few ts players are cheaters then i would still ban them, got a problem with that? Then go play on someone else''s server that doesn't ban cheaters.

If any fair players get caught up in the bans, then that I do feel bad about, but it has been widely advertised that sharing nicks or serials can and prolly will lead to you also getting your serial tied up in someone else's ban.

http://accountpolicy.strike-team.net

I aint registered on that website nor am i likely to be. Advertising of sites that promote cheating and ban dodging on XWIS is prohibited, so don't post that link again.

silver m8,they will be gone in a week anyway lol and everybody can come back

Time will tell, you've said yer piece. Leave the topic to report ban dodgers and not for discussion of all things TS.

#23 TeZzBjTcH

TeZzBjTcH

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:47 AM

everyone on gamerwarzone agrees, All the fair players want is to have some games, without people being banned,link to

dude stop talking bs, there is enough games and better games without mammy and buddies, they do it, or they dont do it and i say do it guys.
But not even near every1 agrees..

Keep it going xwis!

Edited by riz, 14 August 2008 - 02:58 PM.

#24 c0rpsmakr

c0rpsmakr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:01 AM

I have not logged in 3-4 days since bans have started again..but just wanted to say if anyone disagrees it is the people who were never acknownledged as good who now by a glimmer of hope from lack of players, might actually make a top ten list when their's only five people left.

#25 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:56 PM

I have not logged in 3-4 days since bans have started again..but just wanted to say if anyone disagrees it is the people who were never acknownledged as good who now by a glimmer of hope from lack of players, might actually make a top ten list when their's only five people left.

Mike, you can explain to c0rpsmoker why he just lost his account, but silly of him to let a compulsive cheater use his nick to post on ST.

Don't try and tell lies mammy, we've seen you spending hours and hours going through your lists of serials and barely finding any that are not already banned. You have spent about 30 hours out of the last 48 trying to get to cheat online and you got barely 15 minutes :rizla:

Those players you talk about, of course they are not aknowledged as good when they constantly have to compete against compulsive cheaters like yourself, with cheaters like you gone, real players can start to make names for themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users