• bigrey.JPG

#2 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

lmfao dan ur so sad m8,...it was a fungame,u left,i didnt kiked u,...

Probably you are looking for only one reason for my name in the dirt to draw,but ok,makes u sad that u care so much if u leave a fungame of a player and say he ban dodge,LMFAO!!!

btw,if u say this ss is from 1 or 2 or 3 days ago,its faked,wasnt on 4 days cuz i were in Hospital the last 4 days,so get ur real life back m8 and let me in peace,i didnt done u anything :D:D
:p

#3 AmAzEmEnT

AmAzEmEnT

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • XWIS Name: god

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:26 PM

its from this morning.... after you got a new serial from a mate of yours after u psoted u was banned on gamerwarzone.check the time in the ss

#4 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

who care that i got a new serial? i didnt dodged u,i didnt cheated anyone,so plz stfu m8 ^^

and btw,i guess many player do it and dodge her ban ^^ :p

#5 AmAzEmEnT

AmAzEmEnT

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • XWIS Name: god

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

u cheated people, you reconned against anyone that was in a winning position against you, and as for you not dodging me, how about all the times i said lets 1v1 tourny, and u declined.

#6 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

as long i dont cheat on the new serial (what ive didnt done ever,but no1 believes me),doesnt need 2 matter you,m8.^^

sure,im a cheater,im a dodger,lol @"§$% you m8.....who cares,this game is ded and you need mayb to get back ya real life and u'd never asked me for 1v1....now stfu,...i go to sleep now,ired from hospital and operation...^^

l8r boy.

#7 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10467 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:16 PM

as long i dont cheat on the new serial (what ive didnt done ever,but no1 believes me),doesnt need 2 matter you,m8.^^

sure,im a cheater,im a dodger,lol @"§$% you m8.....who cares,this game is ded and you need mayb to get back ya real life and u'd never asked me for 1v1....now stfu,...i go to sleep now,ired from hospital and operation...^^

l8r boy.

Cheaters and dodgers like you are the ones who try to kill competitive play in online games by cheating.

Since you decided to dodge this ban - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=143969 and this one http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=145204.

...your ban is doubled once for dodging your RA2 ban to 128, and doubled once again to 256 for dodging this one.

You are banned from all XWIS CNC supported games for 256 days.

#8 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

omg i cant believe what u guys doin,im sick of the boys of xwis and the little dan police **** man,ur all sad,i wanted to get better thats why i had a new serial,u ban me again. OMG you diks....-_-

#9 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:41 PM

omg i cant believe what u guys doin,im sick of the boys of xwis and the little dan police **** man,ur all sad,i wanted to get better thats why i had a new serial,u ban me again. OMG you diks....-_-

The point of a ban is that you don't play on XWIS.

You see that you are banned and you decide to dodge and now you winge because you have to deal with the consequences?

If you dodge again, it will be a permanent ban.

#10 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

theres a mega misundertanding but u guys dont believe me,so its pointless to post anything here,....the best is dan dont call hisself finecjgar or etc better name for him is police - officer - repot and prove all.....bit long but exactly im so sick of you boys,that u think what u want and done believe the players,....and so ppl like you call herself xwis rulers or whatever....i dont need 2 wonder myself anymore why ts dieing,wiv such hosts of this game,who ban everyone who they dont like -_-

#11 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:24 PM

theres a mega misundertanding but u guys dont believe me,so its pointless to post anything here,....the best is dan dont call hisself finecjgar or etc better name for him is police - officer - repot and prove all.....bit long but exactly im so sick of you boys,that u think what u want and done believe the players,....and so ppl like you call herself xwis rulers or whatever....i dont need 2 wonder myself anymore why ts dieing,wiv such hosts of this game,who ban everyone who they dont like -_-

See if we, the rulers of XWIS don't get rid of pushers like you, then we can't clean up the ladder and post a fair Hall Of Fame. Perhaps these are lofty goals and aspirations but what it comes down to is cheaters like you don't deserve to have the privilege of playing on XWIS.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

#12 outburst8

outburst8

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:29 PM

What an outrage.
Finecigar is making a topic when he is ment to be Perm Banned?
Perm ban this cheater? his been dodging bans for almost 2 years now, and u wonder why everyone has quit...... your rules apply to some indivuals and others they dont
you cant pick and choose
total unfair ****.

#13 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

What an outrage.
Finecigar is making a topic when he is ment to be Perm Banned?
Perm ban this cheater? his been dodging bans for almost 2 years now, and u wonder why everyone has quit...... your rules apply to some indivuals and others they dont
you cant pick and choose
total unfair ****.

Before a player can be rebanned, we need to know what he was banned for in the first place. The link to a perm ban is being investigated atm.

#14 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:27 PM

listen dude,i said its unfair cuz u banned me permanent and ive didnt gived u a reason for that (log online) m8,i dont cheat,...you suck thats all,u got only the wrong job,...and u ask urself why dont many ppl play ts anymore ? lmfao,****

#15 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

listen dude,i said its unfair cuz u banned me permanent and ive didnt gived u a reason for that (log online) m8,i dont cheat,...you suck thats all,u got only the wrong job,...and u ask urself why dont many ppl play ts anymore ? lmfao,****

Again, if ppl don't play TS anymore it's because of cheaters like you.

#16 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

haha,you ban me and let dodgers like dan in tibsun,...very fair,...m8 u suck rofl

#17 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:54 PM

haha,you ban me and let dodgers like dan in tibsun,...very fair,...m8 u suck rofl

Topic starter has been rebanned due to dodging his ban.

#18 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

Topic starter has been rebanned due to dodging his ban.

Once again, rebanned.

ban increased to permanent.

#19 Stuart88

Stuart88

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:13 PM

err....why i got perm ban again? i wasnt online again? had seen now that i got perm ban cuz i go'd wiv my main serial on just to watch how many days are over from the 256 days ban. ive seen 9999.1 days left? wtf m8? thought you reset it to 256 ? =/

plz gimme a last chance guys,i wanna play sumtimes a tezza ffg wiv my m8s,...if im bored,....plz gimme a chance,i will use it. =(

#20 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

i think i posted in wrong spot sorry mate

Edited by Ub3enPimp3d, 22 August 2008 - 07:09 AM.

#21 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:06 AM

plz tell me i didnt just post this in wrong spot? did someone move this ? or is he same dude ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users