5 replies to this topic

#1 LeFTpAtH

LeFTpAtH

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 11:19 AM

obviously you guys are following strict rules, but that is just crazy, you guys know just as much as me that it was a president cheater, even looking at the stats its pretty obvious, you guys are trying to help the xcl community i know but in this case its like your defending the cheater, rules are rules but its also wise to use common sense in cases like these, i mean look at the damage to his buildings, a machine-gun ifv or chrono would cause that sorta damage, i think you should use ur rules, but also follow common sense, if the guy comes to complain he was wrongly accused then you look over it, after all your supporting the xcl community which is robbi and that other guy is getting off with that!? you know as well as i do how obvious it is, i think robbi should be given points and told to get the beam in future <_<

chea treport

#2 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 11:37 AM

robbiboy has played games since this report so no matter what happens he will not be getting his points back.
I will go as far as to say I am pretty sure that he got cheated by a president cheater as well as 99.9% of the reports here ppl did get cheated.
However we are bound by a certain level of proof before we are allowed to reset or blacklist anyone.
Its like the case of the XGS replays where u know that u know the replay says all but if there is not a ss we cannot act.

This is basically not about what we think its about proving it and whilst there could have been another unit in that IFV its not proven.
The only other unit that could have been in there is a chrono legionnaire
and IF the game time is correct he didnt have time to make one but
again we are not allowed to rely on game stats as any proof whatsoever as they do screwy from time to time also.
The only thing we use gamestats for is to show the tourny game happened or if there is A LOT of a particular type of stat on someones record.

I have made my decision
if he wants to appeal to Olaf he can do so when he returns.
BTW for the record threats on MSN do not get you your points back.

#3 LeFTpAtH

LeFTpAtH

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 11:41 AM

ok don thx for ur time :)

#4 LeFTpAtH

LeFTpAtH

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 11:48 AM

lol looky here :D

from robbi :)

#5 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 11:55 AM

shame he didnt take the time to find it b4 then isnt it........
Thats all he was asked for.

#6 LeFTpAtH

LeFTpAtH

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 11:56 AM

lol he found it in his print screen he said :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users