2 replies to this topic

#1 Awakened

Awakened

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

Upon losing, A1RUMBLE recon errored the game. You can see from the picture and game stats that I was in fact winning. The bottom left and middle bridge are blown away. The only bridge that is intact is the bridge I stretched towards at the top right. I did this to cut off the last remaining form of economy of A1RUMBLE. He had already lost half his harvs to my 30 or so banshees, and I finished off many of the remaining one's with artillery fire. He repeatedly tried to halt my attempts at harvesting the top right, but I kept it by destroying his attempts to stop it. A1RUMBLE then did the recon error right after his final attempt to stop my top right strangle hold failed. BTW, I asked him for a free win to compensate me in case the error was not his fault and he refused. The map played is Grand Canyon.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
9085 a1rumble W awakened W 46:59 Grand Canyon 13:52 13-11 44 1 1 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a1rumble
killed bought left captured
units 16 126 20
buildings 76 161 83 0
infantry 41 188 41
planes 2 14 2

awakened
killed bought left captured
units 33 131 33
buildings 84 171 95 0
infantry 49 138 49
planes 13 30 13

Attached Thumbnails

• A1RUMBLE_cheats_me3.JPG
  • A1RUMBLE_cheats_me2.JPG
  • A1RUMBLE_cheats_me.JPG

Attached Files

Edited by Awakened, 13 November 2007 - 09:35 PM.

#2 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:56 AM

U dont have DPL, but u have one ss with ingame text but the screenshot is badly edited.

WIP.

#3 Awakened

Awakened

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:29 PM

Friend, the screenshot is not ineligible. All you have to do is click on the image and then save it to you're desktop;Next, you need to open this image with paint and zoom in on the area at the top right. The way I edited the image was just saving it as a jpeg so it would take up less memory. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you, so if there is a way to have it where the text is clearer without having to zoom in, I am open to suggestions.

Edited by Awakened, 19 November 2007 - 06:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users