Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts
  • XWIS Name: Peruz

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

lmao zigggzekkkk

TOO OBVIOUS MY FRIEND

Way too obvious, I wonder if anyone with a brain will do something about this.

:)

#377 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

Hi Peruz. I have nothing against you, but since you've been away for a long time, don't you think it might be presumptuous to refer to any other reaction than an immediate ban as 'acting without a brain' ?

@Dylan I retract my vote for you as mayor, it seems you suffer from extreme Myopia. Let me ask, what benefit to the game does your post serve? Or is that beside the point?

#378 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

@Dylan I retract my vote for you as mayor, it seems you suffer from extreme Myopia. Let me ask, what benefit to the game does your post serve? Or is that beside the point?

I liked that mayor post, felt kinda special :p

My post doesnt benefit the game but an Admin judging with the banner hammer thats actually repeatedly banned for a lifetime makes me lol a little bit. As I said earlier on the forum: I dont want cheaters to be banned (posted this a couple of times when XWIS' introduced the bannable ffg cheat rule). At the other side admins cant have a cheat history (imo), respect for Ziggy making it to admin :p hehe We all just got http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Edited by ImNewButOld, 16 February 2014 - 09:46 PM.

#379 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

Hi Peruz. I have nothing against you, but since you've been away for a long time, don't you think it might be presumptuous to refer to any other reaction than an immediate ban as 'acting without a brain' ?

Dear Josh, i am not saying that Jason is guilty but if we want to make an exception then let's make it for everyone.

I think perm banned since 2005 already grown moustaches by now, and maybe brains to keep them far from cheating again.

Plus the perm ban is not really perm for everyone as some logged the next day of their ban like Luft did.

#380 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

Posting for Alex (peruz) because he can't post in this topic anymore for some reason::
More proof that ZigZag is freeown:
iwin4break rebanned due to dodging ban as freeown:
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/169515-iwin4beak-ban-dodging-civielgav/#entry1455835

iwin4break applying to killers, uses name jason instead of jonny (freeown's real name):
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/169711-killers-clans-recruiting/?fromsearch=1
Also, last recorded ban of freeown: June 2011, zigzag registered to st August 2011

It just keeps stacking up.... And lol at 'history of cheating - none' then gets reperm banned hahahahaa lols!

#381 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Dear Josh, i am not saying that Jason is guilty but if we want to make an exception then let's make it for everyone.
I think perm banned since 2005 already grown moustaches by now, and maybe brains to keep them far from cheating again.

Plus the perm ban is not really perm for everyone as some logged the next day of their ban like Luft did.

Lets talk about it- I'm all for revisiting all rules and examining their current effect. Times were a changin'.. but now they're altogether different.

#382 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

"The defendant is innocent until proven guilty."

I'd really like to stick to this.

#383 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Agreed, any comment from you, Tim, or Tony though? Given that you guys are all mutual friends with Jonny Smith on Facebook (from Adam's post), maybe you guys can help clear Zigzag's name?

#384 peruz

peruz

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts
  • XWIS Name: Peruz

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

lol, I doubt anyone will come forward. :D

Edited by peruz, 17 February 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#385 kacknoobz

kacknoobz

GAME ON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:18 AM

jullie moeten gewoon je kankerbek een keer houden en dit kankerspel een keer spelen stelletje kankernoobs, altijd die grote mond op die forums

en nooit een keer echt stelletje kanker sukkels dat jullie zijn. en dan johnny is me vriend hij is eerlijk met auto ss maar kankernerdjes zoals adam die een

kankervagina en kankerkop heeftmoeten weer verzieken met die kankerdooie spel stelletje kanker debielen geef me die ban dan kankerolaf met je kankerkop

je woont 10 km van me vandaan ik kom je opzoeken en zal je is een keer duidelijk moeten maken hoe je dit spel moet lijden fucking kanker sukkel dat je bent.

ben helemaal klaar met dit spel door die kankerbans van je laat die gasten lekker spelen met auto ss man. boeit jou het nou? of wah

#386 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:45 AM

Do you want to say that in English? You're not so clean in this report either.

jullie moeten gewoon je kankerbek een keer houden en dit kankerspel een keer spelen stelletje kankernoobs, altijd die grote mond op die forums

en nooit een keer echt stelletje kanker sukkels dat jullie zijn. en dan johnny is me vriend hij is eerlijk met auto ss maar kankernerdjes zoals adam die een

kankervagina en kankerkop heeftmoeten weer verzieken met die kankerdooie spel stelletje kanker debielen geef me die ban dan kankerolaf met je kankerkop

je woont 10 km van me vandaan ik kom je opzoeken en zal je is een keer duidelijk moeten maken hoe je dit spel moet lijden fucking kanker sukkel dat je bent.

ben helemaal klaar met dit spel door die kankerbans van je laat die gasten lekker spelen met auto ss man. boeit jou het nou? of wah

it means something along these lines........ lol 

you just have to keep your kankerbek once and this cancer game play once kankernoobs bunch, always that big mouth on those forums 
and never once really bunch cancer morons that you are. and then Johnny's friend, he was honest with me ss car but kankernerdjes like Adam who 
vaginal cancer and kankerkop had to ruin again with cancer dead game bunch of morons give me cancer that spell than cancer olaf your kankerkop 
you live 10 miles away from me, I'll come see you and you will have to make is how to suffer cancer fucking idiot you are. clear this game once 

'm all done with this game by kankerbans that you let these guys enjoy playing with cars ss man. it excites you doing? or wah

#387 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

Why does this little fuck weasel have an obsession with cancer? I hope for his sake none of his family ever suffer with it.

#388 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

Why does this little fuck weasel have an obsession with cancer? I hope for his sake none of his family ever suffer with it.

it seems to a common "insult" throughout netherlands. 

#389 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

it means something along these lines........ lol 

you just have to keep your kankerbek once and this cancer game play once kankernoobs bunch, always that big mouth on those forums 
and never once really bunch cancer morons that you are. and then Johnny's friend, he was honest with me ss car but kankernerdjes like Adam who 
vaginal cancer and kankerkop had to ruin again with cancer dead game bunch of morons give me cancer that spell than cancer olaf your kankerkop 
you live 10 miles away from me, I'll come see you and you will have to make is how to suffer cancer fucking idiot you are. clear this game once 

'm all done with this game by kankerbans that you let these guys enjoy playing with cars ss man. it excites you doing? or wah

Not a great translation, amusing to read though. Btw Adam ur sig is kinda dumb, Warning points and bans are 2 completely different issues, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

#390 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

Not a great translation, amusing to read though. Btw Adam ur sig is kinda dumb, Warning points and bans are 2 completely different issues, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Stay on topic please.

This topic is to report Ban Dodgers - like yourself. 

Edited by Woooooo, 17 February 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#391 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Stay on topic please.

As stated innocent until proven guilty my friend. The report has been made and ur further comments "like you" for instance are just spam and attempts to create more drama which we know you thrive upon. I wont reply again to this as its clear it overexcites you.

#392 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

I not having a go at admins, but  it would be nice to put an end to this

#393 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:41 AM

Enough with the spam.

#394 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

Stay on topic please.

I hope you've never shared nicks +qmed or tournied your clan mates
(I know for a fact you've shared nicks with Steffen)
Because that's considered pushing and is a bannable offense and haven't you been banned a couple times already?

#395 Yak

Yak

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • XWIS Name: Yak

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

P00r ZiGGy.. it's not so bad after all, you still can get games with GR n00bs :rizla:

a lot of GR players can win you series 3-0.

Me being a GR player won you in all our QM games that we have played, so it's better not to call noobs to a players who can win you !!!

#396 WallStar

WallStar

New Update

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

a lot of GR players can win you series 3-0.

Me being a GR player won you in all our QM games that we have played, so it's better not to call noobs to a players who can win you !!!

Yes.He play suck in GR and lagg most of time.I m a medium players, i can beat him :p

#397 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:42 AM

I hear a cheallenge coming.

#398 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

I hear a cheallenge coming.

well, get everyone involved cos this is taking a while :( 

#399 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

Bump. No need for extra topics.

Edited by Shauny, 27 April 2014 - 12:11 PM.

#400 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

unless there is a "report" to be made. then remake as a cheat report - as you also mentioned in the other topic. 

surely stick to 1 way of thinking 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users