#51 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:09 PM

gl riz, looks like you got ur work cut out for you ;) :p

Edited by ProWiNz, 09 September 2007 - 04:59 PM.

#52 alexGhost

alexGhost

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:33 PM

oh riz though perm ban means perm ban from xwis server ?! no ?! :unsure:

#53 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:31 AM

oh riz though perm ban means perm ban from xwis server ?! no ?! :unsure:

ts and ra2 are diff games:/
might as well perm ban him from ra2 now though

#54 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:00 PM

Yes it means all servers, i'll get him when i get home tonight, but everyone beware of the nick and if ye manage to get a game v him, XGS and ss with dpl's and i'll return any points you lose to him, "if" you lose to him :rizla:

#55 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

lol that mammy just wont give up... talkin trash on riz main game like people wont ss it

#56 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • XWIS Name: dsfs

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:37 PM

he barley played any games for zoooom, i dunno if u can reset the points he lost/win for zoooom, ok. But, I i have watched him play a few times and I know he is becoming a fair player like he used to be several years ago. I think we should put him on a probation? One more cheat wit SS/SYNC all proof needed, than back to perma ban. We need more traffic here in tibsun and every1 likes to double up on 1 person. How would you feel if the whole of tibsun was agaisnt you? how would you respond back? Mayb he is not responding back in a nice way ?

For some people Tibsun is a way of getting away from real life.. hehe

ps. plz dnt ban me for speaking my MIND! lol

Edited by AUR, 25 September 2007 - 06:40 PM.

#57 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:48 PM

I hear what you are saying but it doesn't work like that. By the time they have hit a perm ban it's too late to turn over a new leaf. That time is during a temp ban.

The clan will be looked at for reset, it's not up to me to decide :) any other clans that let him in will also be checked out. Having perm banned cheaters playing clan games for your clan isn't indicative of a fair clan. If your not fussy about who you let into your clan then you can expect future problems like this.

I know you might not agree, but cheaters like mammy are responsible for pushing more people away from TS than any other contributing factor, including age of the game. If we, us, as a community pull together and force the cheaters away, it will help retain new players and occasional players, if we can get on top of the reports and bans we can also look at HOF's and prizes which will also bring more players out of the woodwork. That's where we have to aim, it won't happen tomorow, but we will get there.

#58 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

I hear what you are saying but it doesn't work like that. By the time they have hit a perm ban it's too late to turn over a new leaf. That time is during a temp ban.

The clan will be looked at for reset, it's not up to me to decide :) any other clans that let him in will also be checked out. Having perm banned cheaters playing clan games for your clan isn't indicative of a fair clan. If your not fussy about who you let into your clan then you can expect future problems like this.

Ok, but please consider that ZooooM has never been called cheating with him or without him in it. He hasn't pulled any fast 1's or cheats with us from what I know. I wouldnt let cheaters in my clan. If he ever cheated someone and I see a full report against us. I will kick him from my clan and my tibsun life. Its just not happining.. Why can't no1 provide this proof lol. he is a good player yes. I dont care if you resettt zooooom rank.. but i think it will be more beneficial to reset the points he won/lost. The people that won points for zooom fairly might be upset. BUT I play this game for fun and passion! only 5 years ago i played for RANKS. lolool

#59 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:54 PM

I don't think lotta people moving on cause of people like mammy. I think its due mainly to "bored" and especially TIBSUN traffic. We are lucky we have forums likes this and you Riz cause now we are able to dispute cases that are cheats. And from what i been reading you can catch on to a false report VERY WELL lol. I came back to ts 3 months ago after a long quit from 02. The day I'll quit when there is no more 2v2 FFg terrace lol.

FIX:: this has 2 be moved 2 lol. didnt see your last post

Edited by AUR, 25 September 2007 - 06:57 PM.

#60 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:03 PM

Yep, that will be considered, in some cases a points deduction can be considered as long as the rest of the clan appears fair and you make sure he doesn't rejoin.

I don't think lotta people moving on cause of people like mammy. I think its due mainly to "bored" and especially TIBSUN traffic. We are lucky we have forums likes this and you Riz cause now we are able to dispute cases that are cheats. And from what i been reading you can catch on to a false report VERY WELL lol. I came back to ts 3 months ago after a long quit from 02. The day I'll quit when there is no more 2v2 FFg terrace lol.

FIX:: this has 2 be moved 2 lol. didnt see your last post

It's not just me ye have dude, bil's back too and desolane's happy to help out with bans and tracking the ban dodgers. Bounty Hunters for TS is coming soon, and ye might even see compulsary admin ss requests coming from trnyadmin(desolane) before the end of the year if we can get organised enough.

#61 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:07 PM

Yep, that will be considered, in some cases a points deduction can be considered as long as the rest of the clan appears fair and you make sure he doesn't rejoin.
It's not just me ye have dude, bil's back too and desolane's happy to help out with bans and tracking the ban dodgers. Bounty Hunters for TS is coming soon, and ye might even see compulsary admin ss requests coming from trnyadmin(desolane) before the end of the year if we can get organised enough.

sounds reall cool. Seems like bounty hunters is gonna be fun.. immma make a new nick BountyMan Now lol JK. i dunno wat they would do though lol. Iight seems like im off 2 a bz day of work. Peace.

#62 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:26 PM

If i wanted to become a bounty hunter i would make a newbie nick like aur1776 so that people would think that: 1, i was a newbie, 2, i wouldn't know how to report.

I would have a look at old reports looking for people that are obviously cheating but haven't had a good enough report put in on them to do a ban on. I could make a list of a few names and go try and find tourney or clan games versus them using my newbie nick or newbie clan. I would prolly have a few newbie nicks for such purposes since your all crazy about IP's in TS :rizla:

I would have my dpl's set up ready to go and take one at about 30 seconds into game, another once i find his base, another 1-2 during the tank battle that is going to win the game, maybe a wee scroll about to take an ss of the damage i've done, then one if the game starts lagging due to an impending DC wash attempt, 1 last one at the end screen and if it goes to a recon i would print screen it.

In cases of all unit trainers, the 1st one would be good, then having it ready to go just incase those fiends come into view. a nice tip for all unit hacks is to try and hover yer mouse over the unit untill the drop down description box pops up. if you have that combined with a bit of shroud and a dpl, you got good case for a points return.

#63 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:16 PM

If i wanted to become a bounty hunter i would make a newbie nick like aur1776 so that people would think that: 1, i was a newbie, 2, i wouldn't know how to report.

I would have a look at old reports looking for people that are obviously cheating but haven't had a good enough report put in on them to do a ban on. I could make a list of a few names and go try and find tourney or clan games versus them using my newbie nick or newbie clan. I would prolly have a few newbie nicks for such purposes since your all crazy about IP's in TS :rizla:

I would have my dpl's set up ready to go and take one at about 30 seconds into game, another once i find his base, another 1-2 during the tank battle that is going to win the game, maybe a wee scroll about to take an ss of the damage i've done, then one if the game starts lagging due to an impending DC wash attempt, 1 last one at the end screen and if it goes to a recon i would print screen it.

In cases of all unit trainers, the 1st one would be good, then having it ready to go just incase those fiends come into view. a nice tip for all unit hacks is to try and hover yer mouse over the unit untill the drop down description box pops up. if you have that combined with a bit of shroud and a dpl, you got good case for a points return.

hahaha! well written or should i say typed.. Well anyways well said. Now i understand the reasoning behind bounty hunters. Well as for IPs, lotta people save and write the IP down but I have my own ways of figuring it out lol.i wanna enlist for a bounty hunter. Regards! aur

#64 jojo

jojo

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • XWIS Name: sdg

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

mammy using the log
submarine
clan m2k1

#65 rozehnal

rozehnal

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

and i think daveskate uses tokai log in tokai, may want to check up on that, im not 100% sure

#66 jojo

jojo

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • XWIS Name: sdg

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:39 AM

mammy=assasin2k

#67 DragonkiN

DragonkiN

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:37 AM

good job on catching up with cheaters, I saw this was going on so I came to play ts again

#68 DoNtH8UfOoLs

DoNtH8UfOoLs

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:44 PM

sounds like a decent idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users